Chapter 12 - Bongo Madness

Victor

" You, son of a dinosaur with a bad case of gonorrhea! I would end you if you didn't have my precious work inside of your miserable self! You better work or I'm going to... I'm going to sing you a Vanilla Ice song and then I'll sing it a second time! How about that? Ice, ice, baby! 

Would you rather I go with Milli Vanelli instead? Girl you know it's true! Blame it on the rain! Yeah, yeah! Are you enjoying yourself, you worthless piece of poop? "

Ooooh, what a violent and imaginative woman! I better save her laptop before it goes in the pool. Oh! Oh! White bikini in sight! Twelve o'clock! White bikini! It makes me feel like singing!

She was afraid to come out of the locker

She was as nervous as she could be

She was afraid to come out of the locker

She was afraid that somebody would see

Two, three, four

Tell the people what she wore!

It was an itsy bitsy teenie weenie white no polka dot bikini

That she wore for the first time today...

Okay, focus back on the problem with her laptop and stop thinking about that song Doc was singing yesterday... Hm! Yesterday. I was on a mission with Gabriel, Kota, and Brandon and we missed the chance to meet Sang. Our brothers went to the beach and met her there. They had a lot of fun, apparently. There was a bonfire and they ate marshmallows and S'mores. They released a bunch of baby turtles and went back home with Sang. 

Wait a second! Blond hair... Green eyes... The bikini woman with the broken laptop! She must be Sang! Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

" Miss, before you kill the poor thing, can I take a look at it? I'm Victor, by the way. "

" Oh! Victor Morgan? "

Oh, no. Please, don't talk to me about my piano career... Please, please, please! Don't be one of those women...

" Yes? Yes, it's me. Do we know each other? "

" Um, no. My friend Corey told me about you once. We were talking about computers and he mentioned you were pretty good with those too! I came here to write and my laptop froze and then it just died. I texted Corey and he gave me your number. I was about to call you. "

" Corey couldn't do it himself? "

Wrong move! What did I just do! 

" He's working a lot these days and I didn't want to bother him. Not that I want to bother you! I mean, if you're too busy, I can call Wil... "

" No! I'd be happy to help you! I'm the man of the situation. I can do it! "

" Yes, you can! " she answers me, giggling at my determination. I will certainly not lose the chance I have! 

***

Sang

I have been guilt tripped again! Can you believe this? Okay, just let me tell you the whole sordid story... Miss Leo loves to teach things to us, poor creatures living at the Sergeant Jasper. Last time, it was aerobics. She's still teaching that class and yes, I still go with Mr. Blackbourne. At least, we have put our foot down on our aerobics clothes choices and are no longer wearing freaking spandex! I made Mr. Blackbourne watch Naughty Professor once and he now understands why I told him he was hanging out with Buddy Love. He's funny when he's confronted with a comedy. He looks extremely uncomfortable, doesn't smile, doesn't laugh and fidget a lot. It's like he wants to look proper all the time. His hands are on his knees with his back straight for the entire movie.