Chapter 28 - Not quite an Epilogue ;)

a/n: Merry Christmas, friends! I hope you will enjoy this little gift! <3 

Sean

Ho, ho, ho! It's one of my favorite times of the year. Almost. Christmas is right around the corner and we wanted to go all out for our beautiful Sang. Academy style. We have the perfect gift. Well, we hope it's the perfect gift. Raven said for it to be perfect, it would have to include his... Ahem! Moving on! Nothing to see here, people! 

The first thing we had to do was to find the location. Victor took care of it. He chose a restaurant we never went to yet with her. Very chic but decorated like a ski cabin during Christmas. All in red, green, and gold. A touch of white here and there. Candles illuminating the place in a romantic atmosphere. There's a big fireplace in the middle of the restaurant where Christmas stockings are hung. We were told that they're gifts that will be given to some lucky winners tonight. I wonder what's inside... ;)

Raven, North, and Luke are already sitting inside, waiting for Sang. Cameras are in place, thanks to those three. We want to capture this moment and keep it to watch all together in the future. Luke did most of the job by himself. Raven and North took care of the microphones and putting the gift where it needs to be until we're ready to give it to Sang. They argued a little. 

Alright, a lot! 

Almost all of our other brothers will arrive later. They had a mission to take care of so we could all be there tonight without any interruption. As of Owen and I, we are sitting in a car outside of the restaurant with earpieces and mics to tell the others when Sang arrives with Kota and Nathan. Owen has been quiet for the entire five minutes we've been here and I have to say, he looks a little worried.

" Have you noticed anything... unusual... about Mr. Taylor senior lately? " Owen asks. Ah! I knew waiting would pay. He's generally good with long silences but he always says what's on his mind eventually. 

" There are a lot of things unusual about Luke in general but before you get mad at me for acting like I don't know what you mean, yes, I have noticed. " I'm still trying to piss him off. It's fun when he has to make me say what he wants out loud and it's not working as quickly as he would want to. I'm also wondering how long it will take for him to notice the mess I have voluntarily created in his bathroom an hour ago. Imagine his horror when he will see his toothbrush out of the plastic cup, lying next to it. So near but so not where it should supposedly be. And everything else I did in there.

" Why are you using your evil laugh, Sean? " he asks me with the innocence of someone who still doesn't know he's been pranked. His long sigh says how irritated he is with me. I should probably end his suffering. For now.

" What did you do? "

" Nothing. I was merely thinking about something irrelevant. "

" Merely or merrily? "

" What? No matter. Don't change the subject, Owen. We were talking about Luke. He's eating Brussel sprouts at night while sleepwalking for crying out loud! How could you change the subject? "  

" How in the world are you my best friend? Yes, the Brussel's sprouts. The younger Mr. Taylor was quite pleased with this new development. However, he expressed his concerns about his brother's sleepwalking. Lack of sleep is never a good thing. "

Hm. He has a point there. Since I'm the doctor here, I need to find a solution, of course.

" We should ask him if something is on his mind. Maybe Sang could ask him? There could be something stressful enough to upset his sleeping habits. I don't want him getting sick. "

" Yes. I believe he would easily tell Miss Sorenson if something was bothering him. Except maybe if it concerns her. Oh. Isn't this Miss Winchester with Mr. Coaltar? "

Yep! Blake and Kayli are indeed about to go inside the restaurant. Victor told us he saw them together a couple of times at different events. Not that he was being a tattletale. He only said it because every time he saw them, something either exploded or was destroyed. Blake's car, twice. His yacht once. Who knows what else. I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me she pulverized his family jewels. Oh, well. Not my problem. Still waiting to see him at the hospital. 

" Shit. The witch is here. "

" You mean, bitch, Raven. "

" Same. She's a bitch and blows things up just by breathing near it. Witch, bitch. Same. I bet she was born in hell. "

North chuckles at that, nodding his head in agreement. It's nice to see them on my phone with the app Corey created with Victor and Wil. We should probably shouldn't talk about Kayli that way when I'm sure Wil is watching through his own phone, though. She's his sister after all, no matter how abrasive she can be. 

" I can't confirm, sorry. She's older than me, so I wasn't present at her birth. I heard it was painful, though. " we all hear Wil in our earpiece, causing some of us to laugh. 

" She took the table near one of the microphones. At least she can't see us since we're in the V.I.P area. " Luke says. 

We still have time before Sang arrives, which is good because now, we need to tell our brothers to bring her through the other entrance so Kayli won't see her at all. We don't need any drama tonight. Or ever. Kayli's voice filters through my earpiece and I grimace. I don't want to have to listen to this. The only reason a mic was there was that it was near the entrance and we wanted to catch Sang's words when she would see the decor of the restaurant. We couldn't all accompany her inside at the same time but we wanted to experience the full night in some way. This was the best idea we came up with and we will be able to keep the footage and watch it when we're all old and ugly and she'll still be beautiful and loving our ugly mugs. Poor thing.

" ... revenge. I can't believe he's still in the Academy and with that whore! After all, I did to incriminate them and prove to the world that their precious Academy is nothing more than a bunch of wannabe Mafiosi! I even paid the fucking maid to find proofs and that child with the bad mouth. Nothing worked! "

" I suppose you paid with my money and not the one you stole from somebody else at the mall. "

" Come on, Blake. Don't be like that. It's as good of a cause as wherever you put your money into normally. That's it. The only way to get Wil back is to make the whore disappear. With her not coming back, he'll come back to me and we'll get him a room in your house. You could offer him a job. He could help you and Doyle. "

" What do you mean by... make the girl disappear? "

At this point, North and Luke have to restrain Raven so he wouldn't leave the room and strangle Kayli. He just got his American citizenship. He can't do something stupid like ending up in jail. It took us a lot of favors to get him that citizenship. 

" Raven, we need to be smart about this. Calm down. We'll deal with it. " Axel says as we also hear some very interesting expletives from Wil in the background. Something about not having a sister anymore. It must hurt realizing your sibling is not a good person. 

" Maybe we could get her help? " suggests Corey. I have to admit, he's almost as cute as I am. That must be why he's my favorite twin. Yes, I do have favorites, even though I love every single one of my brothers. If I didn't, we wouldn't be all living together now. The only one not living officially with us is Sang. That will change, I hope. Soon.

My attention goes back to the odd couple by the entrance. I'm still not comprehending why the ever-loving fuc... Ahem! I mean, why Blake would want to stay with a girl like Kayli. Of course, I'm not here to understand it or to even bother to think about anything related to their relationship.