Chapter 20 - Grab Some Popcorn, Honey.

Sang

Sometimes, Raven says things very bluntly. Alright, he always does. Most of the time I like it. It means he's honest. Today, though... it's making me a little uncomfortable and it's not the first time something as sexual came out of his mouth. Oh, that sounded dirty. Maybe I'm hanging out with him too often. 

But I want to hang out with him! He's entertaining. And nice to look at. Huh! Of course, I'm the one who's going to have to tell Raven that what he meant to say wasn't exactly what came out of his delectable mouth. Corey is apparently speechless. I think I broke him with our kiss. Talk about a kiss. It was so perfect! I'm still swooning about it and my legs are shaking. I'm blaming it all on those two. Who would have thought that our sweet Corey could be this... domineering? That hair pulling, dang...

  " Um... it-it's hot and bothered. Not uh... what you said. "

  " Same. I'm hot, I'm hard. It's like hitting on a bird with two dogs. "

  " What? Do you mean killing two birds with one stone? " 

That would be the logical thing, but it's Raven, so...

  " No. Hitting on a bird. "

Oh. Oh! A bird. Me. Duh! With two dogs... huh. I don't think I'm ready. Am I ready for this? Phew! I mean, I get great, fantastic ideas about those two dogs and I but just thinking about acting on it is...

Ouch! Ouch! Is that a heart attack? I need to sit down.

" Sang? Are you alright? "

" Here, Baby Girl. Sit on my lap. "

Funny how Corey is concerned and Raven is the one to offer help by making this situation worse for me. 

" Uh... I think I need a minute. You should um... help Corey while I'm... recovering. Wait, no! "

I didn't mean helping him like that! I meant- yes, what did I mean? My brain is like Jell-O. Wow. Raven's a real helper. Look at that kiss. Is he grabbing his butt? Oooooh! Go, Corey! He was a little taken aback for a second but let me tell you, he caught on very fast! Was that a tongue? 

Ouch! Ouch! My heart! I better lay down for a while. Let's look at the sky and find what those clouds look like. That should give them some privacy and give me at least a chance to live another year. Let's just close my eyes and think about unsexy things. Miss Leo kissing her two new boyfriends. That wouldn't be too bad if she didn't grab their junk in front of me too. Well, now I feel nauseous. 

There's something tickling my thigh and trying to go under my skirt. It does not feel like an insect. I think I know what it is. Let's get rid of it.

" You're a little aggressive, Baby Girl. I don't mind. I like to play rough sometimes. "

That sneaky Russian! 

" Weren't you kissing Corey a second ago? "

Warmth. Everywhere. Near my back and now my front. Oh, my... I'm part of a sandwich! 

" Yes. Now we kiss our sweet girl. I wanted to kiss you for a very long time and now that our Corey had a taste, I need to taste you too. We seal the deal and form the magic trio. "

" I really don't want to burst your bubble, Raven, but we might be more than a trio. "

That we are, fortunately, or unfortunately for me. My heart would make a drummer boy proud every time I'm near any of my favorite fifteen men. Fifteen! That's insane and I keep telling myself exactly how freaking insane it is but my heart doesn't want to hear it! It wants them all! I mean, I want them all. Does it make me greedy? Of course, it does! That's why I'm having such a hard time. I don't want to hurt any of them and honestly, I don't know if any woman could handle fifteen horny young men. Not that I have ever had sex before, but I'm pretty sure I would need an incredible sex drive to be able to keep up with them. I'd have to be a nymphomaniac. And a lot of free time on my schedule. When would I ever write anything?