Chapter 7 - Stuck in Heaven

Silas

I don't know how the camera in the elevator could stop working like that. We check all the cameras once a week and the last time we checked it was two days ago and it was totally fine! Anyway, I took it out like Mr. B asked and Corey is going to repair or change it as soon as possible. I was coming back to the Sergeant Jasper from a mission when I got the group text and suggested I would remove it since I was literally right in front of the elevator doors. I even asked Hagatha, one of the hired housekeepers, if she saw anything unusual since she was nearby when I arrived, but she said she didn't see anything. It's just so weird. We still receive mysterious notes on our doors and nothing appears on the cameras.

Well, no. That's not exactly true. We can't see who puts the notes, but there are missing bits in the footage. This means that somehow, the person leaving the notes has access to our computers. Both Victor and Corey have been working to try to find the hacker and block anyone from having any access, even though the computers were already extremely protected. They didn't find any threats on them at all, meaning that the person can actually get inside the security room.

This is ridiculous! This building is full of Academy people, so unless one of our people is working against us, I can't see who could do this. Security is watching who gets in and out of the Sergeant Jasper. There is no way someone could get in another way than the front doors! Jefferson is not a lazy person. He does his job perfectly, so I don't know... Someone visiting a tenant frequently? Again, how the heck would they be able to access the security room? It's locked all the time!

Frowning, I put the defective camera in the gym bag I had with me and as I'm about to push the button to my apartment's floor, the doors open and a petite blonde comes in the elevator.

She's clutching a book in her hands and getting her keys out of her jeans' front pocket, her head down so she doesn't notice me right away. When she looks up, her eyes are at my crotch's level and her cheeks flush bright pink. In fact, she looks so flustered that her beautiful green eyes aren't moving from my crotch for about a minute until I clear my throat and start chuckling. I can't stop myself from teasing her. She looks like an innocent angel. I like that.

" My eyes are up here, Aggele. "

Slowly, her green orbs are traveling from my baby-maker to my face. They look alarmed for a second. Probably because of my size and height. Poor girl. I guess she's a really shy one. I smile down at the little angel and offer her my hand for a friendly handshake.

" Hello, Aggele. I'm Silas Korba, one of the owners. Do you want me to press your floor button for you? "

Slightly relaxing her stiff shoulders, she smiles tentatively back at me and I'm a goner.

" Yes, please. I'm on floor six. Nice to meet you, Silas. My name is Sang Sorenson. " Her hand grabs mine and shakes it a little too enthusiastically and that is how I know she's a little nervous.

" You're really big! Is it hard to find pants that fit? Oh, my goodness! I didn't mean to say that out loud! I didn't mean it to sound so dirty either! Oh my gosh! Why won't I shut up? My intention was not to insinuate that you have a big dick. I was simply implying that you are extremely tall and you might have problems to find pants long enough for your size. I mean, your length. I mean, your height! Geez! "

The hardest part is to stop me from laughing at what she said. I don't want her to think I'm laughing at her. She's so cute! I need to save her, poor thing.

" I understood the first time, Sang. I know my height can be intimidating, but I assure you that I will never hurt you. You're completely safe with me and yes, sometimes I have trouble to find pants long enough for my long legs. Sometimes, one of my brothers buys them for me in boutiques specialized for tall people and sometimes, he gets them made especially for me with my measurements and all. I'm not very good with clothes. Gabriel is the expert. "