Chapter 16 - Grande Pumpkin Spice

Miss Leo

Ah, those young dogs are so easy to manipulate! At least I was not doing anything that would not be beneficial for them. Don't get me wrong. They're very intelligent and if it was something they would never want to do, I would've never been able to lead them where I wanted to. Oh, my lawd! I really wanted to see the show, but unfortunately, I guess keeping my part in this scam was more important than seeing what would happen. Not that I'm afraid of what would happen to me if they ever find out what I did. It's for a good cause! They should even thank me later. I'm a humble person, you know? I don't need any thank you's. I just want grandbabies, darn it!

As I was knitting a tiny little bonnet - Yes, I knit. I do normal granny things when no one is around! - and savoring a wonderful pink butter mint candy last night, I heard someone knocking on my door. Four fine looking men. It's all it took for me to hide the pink bonnet with the blue one in my bedroom and to get some milk and glasses out in the living room. My candies! Quick! Replacing them with my special brownies, I let them in. 

Oh, my granny panties! I didn't know if I could do this. Four nice pieces of Sang's men were standing at my door and they looked fine! I'm telling you! If I was younger and Sang wasn't around, I would... Actually, it doesn't matter. I can still pinch their butt and get away with it because I'm old and you can't hit old people. I'm the shit!

Luke entered first, then came Raven, North, and Owen. I'm telling you, girls! The only thing that was missing was some spandex and it would have been perfect. I was this close to giving Raven a fruit cup. I really enjoy messing with you. They have nothing on both my Julian and Richard ( My affectionate names for them are Dick for Richard and Juju for Julian and if Julian really pisses me off, he's Julia. Richard is Dick, no matter what, because it still fits. ) That's right! I didn't tell you about my two pieces of hot stuff! I met them on the last Bingo night. It's called Old Farts Strip Bingo Night. It's for the hip ones like us. 

What? You want their last names before I go on with my story? It's a little embarrassing for one of them... Heck, yes, I'm going to tell you! Richard's last name is Head, so when I'm mad at him, he becomes Dick Head real quick. As for Julian, it's Smith. Come to think about it, my Juju is way luckier than my poor Dick. Teeheehee! Poor dick. Wink, wink.

Anywho, I'm going to have to tell you all about how we met another time because, as I was saying, the story is about the trick I played on Sang and her guys. Luke was probably the happiest of the bunch, while North's face looked like someone has put his balls in a blender and pressed the button. It was scrunched up like a raisin. His face, I mean. Not his balls. His face.

Raven was looking at me sideways when he finally sat down on the couch, about two minutes after coming in. It's probably because I asked him what happened after the tantric yoga class last time I stalked him in the corridor. I mean, last time we accidentally met in the corridor. 

Owen was his usual self, meaning he was standing like a statue and looking prim and proper with no expression on his face. I really hope Sang will be able to get the stick out of his ass one day. It must hurt like a bitch. I tried but all my efforts were for nothing. Even spandex didn't do anything. I hoped my special brownies would change that but he politely refused anything I tried to give him. Maybe he was suspicious after that one time I asked him to join me in the sauna, where I burned some good old Mary Jane. 

" Oh! Chocolate! " exclaimed Luke, grabbing two brownies and eating one before Owen had time to get them out of his reach.