Chapter 27 - Please Don't Quote Youtubers

Warning: If you're not comfortable with sexy time scenes, you can skip this chapter. You won't miss anything important to absolutely know about the story. 

Sang

It feels so intimate and yet innocent at the same time. Sean doesn't move as I get all the hair accessories out of his hair, his beautiful green eyes fixed on mine. I love his hair so much. It's curly, soft and perfect. Diving in his locks with both hands, I massage his scalp tenderly. I climbed on his lap a couple of minutes ago and as I was told a lot by the others, I realize I'm a squirmer. I mean, it takes me a while to adjust and find the perfect position. I'm sure they secretly enjoy it. I'll tell you something but don't tell them. I kind of do it on purpose. Don't blame me. If you feel the absolute need to blame someone or something, blame Miss Leo and tantric yoga.

Sean moans, enjoying the feel of my fingers on his scalp. Maybe it also has to do with me being on his lap too. Something stirring against my core tells me I scored some brownie points. At least from one of his brain. Hehehehe! * Laughing internally like a dork. * 

" Bring that pretty face of yours closer to mine, Pookie

" Bring that pretty face of yours closer to mine, Pookie. " 

" Yes, sir! I'm going to put my kisser on yours and sh-mash that subscribe button, ring the bell to get all your kiss notifications, and I'll even leave a comment down below to tell you how satisfying your kisses are! "

I've been watching too many Youtube videos recently. 

Did I mention I'm a dork?

" When you say leave a comment down below... what exactly does that imply? "

I knew he was a dirty dog. I mean, there's Raven dirty and then, there's Doctor Green dirty. 

I wonder what they would be like together with me. In a bedroom.