Chapter 8 - Lalalalalalala! I can't hear you!

Sang

Waking up without being sick is a blessing. I have been sick for two days before today and let me tell you something. Now I know what the girl at the pool area's bathroom had. Apparently, she was kind enough to give it to me. Now, I'm all for 'let's give the new neighbor a welcome gift', but I would've gladly passed that 'gift'. Diarrhea is bad. In every way. Especially in the way it gets out of. Excuse my language, but I smelled like shit - literally - for two days and I'm so happy it's over!

In those two days, I had a little visit from Dr. Sean. At first, he texted me to ask me out. I told him I couldn't because I was sick. The alarm bell went off in his head at the mention of me not feeling well. He told me he was coming and I tried - good lawd, I tried - to yell at him - well, I yelled, but he was already gone - not to come. I remember it clearly and painfully. I said " Don't come! Don't come! " 

I never thought I would tell a man not to come. Ever. I did, though, even if it was in a completely different context. Ahem! Anyway! He came - giggles - and we had a very interesting but mostly horrifying conversation...

Rewind, please!

" Open the door, Sang! I can help you if you tell me about your symptoms! "

" I will not! "

I know I sounded like a child, but seriously? Would you open the door if you were me? He's kind of one of my love interests and I had freaking diarrhea! 

" Please, don't make me break this door, so I can... Nope! Better than that! Don't make me call Raven so he can break your door, so I can see what's going on! "

It made me panic so bad that I ran to the bathroom to spray an insane amount of Poo-Pourri in the toilet and ran back to open my apartment door. You got to have your priorities. 

1. Open the door to one good looking guy when you have diarrhea.

or...

2. Get your door destroyed by a hot guy and then have two of them in your apartment when you have diarrhea. 

One or two men who can smell you for miles? 

Or three... I could magically disappear and go elsewhere for an undetermined period of time...

 I could magically disappear and go elsewhere for an undetermined period of time