Chapter 13 - Uh... What's Happening?

Sang

" We're not watching that movie, Raven. "

Alright, so Victor doesn't like SpongeBob much... I want to see it, though! How could I convince him to change his mind? Is it only because he wants to watch a real movie? Does he think Gabriel or I wouldn't like it? I'm standing in front of the bed while Victor and Raven are on the bed, looking at a bunch of DVDs. Gabriel is in the kitchen, searching for snacks for the evening. 

" Why not? It's how I learned English. It's very informating. "

" We know you're very ' in for mating ', but SpongeBob is a no-no. "

I can't stop laughing. Those men are hilarious when they're together. I don't even try to pretend I don't find them amusing. 

" You have to move, Victor. I was promised spooning. "

" I will not get spooned by you! " answers a very outraged Victor, his hands suddenly holding his butt for protection. I can't. This is too much! To save Victor the embarrassment of learning Raven did not mean to spoon him, I move to the bed and sit between the two men. I'm laughing so hard that they forget their banter and they stop entertaining me to look in my direction with big grins on their faces. 

" You find this funny, Sang? "

" Yes. Yes, Victor. I don't think he wanted to get close to you that way. Oh, my goodness, Raven! You're not spooning, you're shoveling! My butt is scared right now! How big can this thing be? "

While I was talking to Victor, Raven has moved me so I would be lying down in front of him and proceeded to spoon me, as he wanted to do for days, now. One thing is for sure, Raven is a very driven man. Apparently, little Raven is determined to find its way between my butt cheeks, even though I'm wearing pants. 

" I'm afraid to ask what the fuck you mean, Sang. " 

Gabriel. He has such a great timing. Not.

" It's my clock. It's in my pants so I can have easy access to it. "

" Do you mean cock? " asks Victor, blushing profusely when realizing what he said out loud. 

" No. Clock. The SpongeBob movie is starting soon and I didn't want us to miss it. I bring clock in my pants pocket. "

" Oh! Your watch! "

" Same. "

" I just can't believe you said cock, Victor. I better call the others and tell them. They'll be so fucking proud of you! Wait! I'll make a conference call! Even better! "

At this point, I don't even know if I'm laughing or crying. We have been here only fifteen minutes and I'm already having the time of my life! Alright. Except when I felt Raven's... big... watch... trying to have its way with my buns. Well, I've got some news for you, watch! My rear is not watch-friendly and it doesn't care about what time it is! 

Oh! Oh! What's happening? Why is Raven taking his shirt off? Huh! Tattoos. Everywhere. And muscles. And drool from my mouth. I think I also have a tear rolling down my cheek because I'm feeling so happy and emotional at this beauty in front of me. 

" Ouch! Oh, I see. You like to be rough, Baby Girl? "

" No. I was just checking if you were real. Nice nipple rings by the way. "

" I have lots of piercings in interesting places. I can show you anytime you want. "

" Uh, not now, though. "

" Yes, please not now! " begs Victor, leaving the bed to stand up and frowning at Gabriel, who's now naked from his belly button to his head now.