Chapter 7 (Vol 6)

Warning: Don't read when going to sleep/work...*warning given* Anything happen not my fault oh~(●'ω`●)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1.       No "thanks".(• ε •)

2.       No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3.       No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Lastly, enjoy the story~! (ノ・ω・)ノ

*****

I might can stay calm if he were to collapsed, now he being so steady, I automatically have this moment of scare, suddenly tears also come out "You don't lie to me...You don't hide from me......"

What being calm or steady, all is fake one, I am afraid he can't live long, fear that one day he quietly disappeared from my side, more afraid compared to himself.

"Silly," He got a bit in flurry "I did not lie."

"Then why aren't you being happy?" I couldn't care much of losing my face, bluntly accused him "This kind of big thing......I no need you to happily jump around, all you need is just be a little excited and let me know you are alright then is good enough, even can bring something back to home celebrate also can...."

"I am happy ah, I have never been so happy before for so many years. After that, able to be with you without any worried, I also don't know what I should do only can" He somehow awkwardly wipe on my face.

"I did not expect to have such a luck, walking also forgotten already when got back the result......I just want to come back home quickly to let you know.......all the way keep thinking, back that time must show a super duper happiness expression to let you see, so you can be ease, but......"

He looked at me, got a bit awkward "For long time never do it, I also had forgotten what kind of expression is that."

My nose turned sour.

Only when the time he said like this, I only remembered how lonely he used to be.

He always being so ferocious in front of people, but the fact he is really that lonely and silly.

"Is okay." I comforted him and laughed "Next time will slowly skilled up."

He "en", smiled relaxed, expression got a little serious, a little pitiful.

I hold on the pain, holding his face firmly, and use all the strength to kiss him "I will keep on and keep on letting you having more happiness after that."

He suddenly turned quiet, did not speak nor smiled. Then suddenly tighten his arms, rubbed on me till I almost cannot breath.

Face buried onto his chest, got pressed by his chin with a great strength, it is so difficult to breath under his neck and arms, my whole bones as it going to be spread apart. His chin is heavily pressed on top my head, my scalp going to be pain soon by rubbing it.