Chapter 24 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

******

I thought that I had already forgotten him.

Lay on the bed, clutching the bed sheet while curled up myself. Why he want to compare with him? I know that you and him is different, you won't abandon me.

Being in the situation of half asleep, the cellphone rang, the number that displayed is Qin Lang, but the voice is from Chen Chao that is fuming with rage. "Hey, is it Yi Chen? Are you guys got quarrel? Don't know what happen to Qin Lang, he got really drunk. You faster come and see..."

I then hurriedly changed my clothes and rush to the bar, just before one hour ago, he clearly told me that he is going home to rest and now he is lying on sofa inside the lounge , his tie been took off and his face look extremely painful and anxiety.

"What have you done to him?" Chen Chao being mysterious asked "will stimulate him until driving halfway then back to here to continue drink and act mad. Every sentence also got Yi Chen..."

That man smile ambiguous went out and along closed the door. I just put my hand on this drunken man, he then mumbled said "Yi Chen...Yi Chen..."

"I am here." Look at him nervously moving around, want to roll down from sofa, I then busily holding him "You don't simply move."

"Yi Chen?!" He suddenly opened his eyes while grabbing me. Blankly stared at me for quite some time, he then forcefully close his eyes, his voice got a bit hoarse "Yi Chen, is you..." His grasped even tighter.

I suddenly feel he is very pathetic.

"Chen Chao called me and said you suddenly came back here to drink, and you got drunk terribly, so I come..." I paused, being determined, pressed my face toward to his chest "Qin Lang, is it Lu Feng keep make you mind too much? I am sorry...Maybe I am still couldn't fully forget about him, but...but in future, I won't already...I will only think of you...Only treat you good...I am sorry, you don't like that..."

He shivered a while, he grab even harder on me, his finger is being twisted clutched into my shoulder.

"I am sorry..." I poked on his forehead that his fringe loosely covered, feeling a little sorry. First time used up the courage to lean forward, gently kisses him.

A pain on my shoulder, suddenly got him fiercely pressed me down on the floor. Haven't able to figure out what is happening, the coat is been took off, he buried himself on me and one bite come to my chest.

"Wu...." Very pain...He is just brutally biting on me, the hand roaming heavily on top of body, I don't know what to do nor don't even dare to push him away.

His kiss is getting heavier, I am nervously sticking myself on his lower body that already expanding that make me nervous until cannot move. One of the hands is lifting up my buttock, another hand reach up to repeatedly roaming my lips, both of the body rubbing each other, and I tensed up.

"Yi Chen, can say you love me?" He was licking biting my earlobes while breathing exhaled gas into it.

I swallowed hard, with my stiff hand hugging him. "I love you, Qin Lang."

"Can you keep on saying? Yi Chen...Said you won't leave me alone, said you love me...Said you love me..." He repeatedly murmured, his hand roughly wandering around, straight away opened my belt, pulled out my pant. I am out of breath, suddenly feel my face turn cold, too shocked until open widen my eyes.

"Qin Lang, Qin Lang...You don't cry..." I am feeling helpless, in a hurried pressed my face on his crying face. "I am sorry, I love you...I am sorry..."

Waist got lifted up by him, violent thrust in.

I took a deep breath and restrained myself not to shout.

"Yi Chen, Yi Chen..." He tightly clasped on my waist, toward to him, a greatly size is moving, while he also wildly biting on me.

I have no energy to groan out, let him being so rude to pump in making me confused, afraid to fall out hence I tightly wrapped around his waist, being the passive one but shaking badly.

I am still not used to the xxx between men, that kind of collisions make me go absence minded.

"Yi Chen, Yi Chen..." He became more fiercely with the movement while keep on floundered repeat.

I feel touched. I struggle my arms to wrap around his neck.

"Yi Chen..."

The ram keep on continue, I keep on move backward upturn my upper body, but my waist got tightly clung by him.

The feeling is so horrible.

"Yi Chen...Yi Chen..." Even till the last I was confused till I lost my consciousness, I am still able to clearly hear his suffering and depressing keep on repeating "Yi Chen, Yi Chen..."

In one moment, got this illusion, it seems that the name he been calling while the one on his arm, it is not related.

The End    

******

Date Posting: 31.07.2017