Chapter 14 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

PS: Forgot to mention, if you want comment on Chapter 11-14, please don't highlight as it not recommended and I will change the content to POV soon~

*****

There this person who hastily rushed coming in.

"Want a ticket to XXX, the earliest station!" breathed heavily but still with a grumpy tone.

Xiao Chen was stunned look at the man that bent himself , attached his face to the ticket counter.

"10:40, you want?" The ticket counter lady said.

"40...." Lu Feng turned around and saw the large hall, gaze at Xiao Chen. "No need anymore."

Xiao Chen looked at Lu Feng slowly walk toward to him, he then subconsciously shrink his back foot.

"Why never go back, sitting here doing what?" Lu Feng doesn't showed much expression and said.

"Money...Not enough." Xiao Chen felt even more pathetic.

Lu Feng expression suddenly cold down "Are you really that prefer sitting here till morning also don't want to come and find me? You really want to treat me as those rapists?!"

Xiao Chen very quickly stood up, took his bag and left, Lu Feng grabbed his arm "Where you want to go?!"

"No need you to worry!" Xiao Chen sobbed, "Whatever it is, I think what , you also won't care..."

The ticket counter lady even more curiously looked at them. Lu Feng hold tightly his wrist and pulled him back to bus station.

"Go back with me!"

"Don't want!"

Lu Feng grinned his teeth, glared at him "Back or not back?!"

"Don't want to go back!" everything that Xiao Chen hold back all broke out. "Get lost, Go away! You this son of a bitch, said what like, said what love, all is fake, all you care is about yourself... never even think of me! What is my feeling, never even ask....Yes, I am reluctant, I don't even want, why I turn myself to become a homosexual? I am a straight man, why let other people to top on me? If is not because I like you, why I want to suffered myself...Why I want...to become...an abnormal..."

There is no other pedestrians, Xiao Chen just burst out crying without thinking of anybody.

He...will never able to think how much pressure I have to take pressure and stress for this relationship. Same sex relationship for me that is a normal boy at the age of fourteen is meant for what, how he can understand. I got how much fear that people will just pointing at me and said how abnormal I am. Afraid to get despised and get unloved, afraid my conservative father, mother and brother. Afraid...Got AIDS...Afraid unable to lives normally in this world, did he thought all those thing for me?

I and Lu Feng is different. He is Lu Feng, I am Cheng Yi Chen. The most strict of education and most conservatives family that trained me to become such a weak human.

I where got so much of courage, if is not because I love him...If is not...wanted to accompany him...

While Xiao Chen still crying and speak incoherently, until Lu Feng pulled him to himself and shutter all his struggles and sound.

"Behave, don't afraid." Xiao Chen's head get pressed to Lu Feng's chest, able to heard his heartbeat. Lu Feng heartbeat is heavily beating, his tongue got bite when Xiao Chen still struggled to let go himself that time. "Got me, there is nothing to be afraid of."

He is lying but...I would rather just believe it.

"Come back with me, ok?"

Xiao Chen with his swollen eyes, looked down.

"You will feel pain when you walk righ? Come, I carry you." Whenever Lu Feng carried Xiao Chen is like dealing with a sack bag, however this time he go with slow and steady. Xiao Chen lie on his broad strong back, can faintly see his handsome left side chin.

Xiao Chen's heart is tired yet calm.

"Xiao Chen."

Xiao Chen quietly listened.

"Who also want to do those thing with their lover, I am also the same...I...Cannot withstand. Doing it with you, I will be very satisfied...Also hope you will be filled with happiness like me...However you with that reaction..."

"But...I am sorry." Lu Feng seem a little stuttered ".....I love you."

Lu Feng slightly move his head toward to the right side, as if he is shy.

"I am not forcing you, also don't want to hurt you, I am just...Too love you, that why will like that." After a long silent, he got irritated by himself, "Damn...I am not good at talking, you just act like you never listen anything."

Xiao Chen rested his head on his shoulder, tightly hugged around his neck.

That road is long and warm night, Lu Feng carried me while walking slowly, his back is very warm, there got wind blow, there are some insect that even gradually courage to make a soft voice "chip..chip chip..chip..chip...."

Which in later, whenever I am feeling lonely, I will dream of this scenario again.

The End.

******

Before asking where is Chapter 1-10, please refer to my profile (Conversation) again for more detail...Thanks.. (Date Posting: 12.07.2017)