Chapter 32 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

*******

I heard a locking sound of the behind door.

All of sudden my whole body is stiff, could not move.

Able to feel that he is behind, slowly close to me, and then his hands put on my waist.

"I...go back to sleep." I hurried dodge his hand, turned around ready to go "You take a good rest."

Just forward half a step, a tight feeling on the waist, my whole body was forcefully got hugged.

"You,you...you want...." I was completely stuttered, panicked struggling, don't even have the dare to look up at him, very afraid, really afraid until...shivering.

He grabbed my chin without any word, forcedly lifted up, and then heavily kissed up.

"No..." I clenched my teeth, refused to loosen, it was barely to hold on. He firmly holds my down, simply force me to open my mouth, his tongue outrageous wanted to come in, swiftly rolled with mine and repeatedly brutally sucked on it.

Cannot like this...Cannot do all these with him...

Both of my leg were shivering, desperate struggles to push him away. Cannot, you cannot again like that treat me ...We both are already over, how could you...

The tongue and lips are aching pain, he finally slightly loosens, and then one bites on to my neck.

"Don't!" His big hand probe into my pajamas, the intensity of rubbing is extremely frighteningly. I struggled wanted to stop his hand that pressed on my chest "Don't want...You let go..." I can hear my own tearful voice.

He was almost without any difficulty pressed me down to the bed, without wasting a word he then kissed me again, hands is being fixed both sides on my head, I am being helpless trying to twist, but was firmly pressed, cannot even move.

Until my mouth is filled with the taste of fishy sweet, he then only put away his lips, from above determined looked at me "Why?"

I could not even have the strength to swallow the overflow saliva inside.

"Why...want to lie me?" he then lowered his head and kissed my lips, this time is much more gentle. Once, twice..."It is obviously you don't have girlfriend...still want to lie me? Why?"

I shivering looked at him.

"You are still care about me, right?"

My whole body is stiff, and then began to struggle hard "I don't have...don't have..."

"Stop lying to me..." he then took out his hand to pull apart my loose pajamas "You are obviously...haven't forgotten me yet..."

"No...Is not like that..." the bare one from the upper body attached tightly while rubbing vigorously, I also messed up. "Don't want..."

My pajamas bottoms also been pulled down, I tried to defend "Cannot...We both already..."

If my defensives of my body also get crushed, then when I faced this man...it is really no longer having the capacity for self-protection.

"I miss you very much." He tightly pressed onto me, that even my last bound also got faded down by him.

The content is sensitive, yet harmony

"Who also want to do those thing with their lover, I am also the same...I...Cannot withstand. Doing it with you, I will be very satisfied...Also hope you will be filled with happiness like me..."

Long time ago, you are also like this tell me, right?

Well, then...Can I have the thought...That now you are also loving me?

I...I, if I also feel happiness, are you also the same?

If, if I still love you, you...also the same?

The End.

Posting Date: 15.11.2017