Chapter 31 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

*******

He stopped, we both also can hear the sound outside the window that got ignored.

Raining, there still have this faintly thunder, the wind seems to be mad too.

"Bad weather" He murmured.

Is it the time to eat dinner, feeling hungry, go outside to eat or order for takeaway also seems not too convenient. Only own-self cook.

I took out the several bags of instant noodles that I can find, somehow embarrassed "This one...Can you eat it?"

"As long don't let me to do it, eat what also can."

The kitchen is useless, it is used to piles those debris. As a single man, who will have the interest to cook rice, dishes and soup. I merely bought a rice cooker to put at the corner of my bedroom to cook some noodles or something.

Only left some eggs, a few tomatoes that I usually eat to act as my vitamin supplements, and also to dig out an old-age dried mushroom, not even have some hams but still have to be like a 'doctor a dead horse tentatively as if it were still alive'.

T/N: 死马权当活马医了(Sǐ mǎ quán dāng huó mǎ yīle) meaning not give up for the lost/not giving up till the end.

Boiled the water, soaked the mushroom, beat the eggs, cut tomatoes, probable I ate too much of instant noodles until I amazed with my own technique, I am still able to cook until so presentable, except the color were so-so, I basically still satisfied with it.

Called Lu Feng to eat dinner, and then I was baffled again. My laziness is amazing, I always eat my noodles together with the rice cooker, there is no such thing acquiring a bowl or something, it is not suitable for me to use the drinking cup to serve the noodles for him to eat?

"Together eat with the pot ah" Lu Feng still being so generous.

I gave him the chopsticks, while I am using the spoon, sat down together both hands eat 'Master Kang Ribs Noodles'.

We slowly eat, the spoon and the chopstick sometimes will bump to each other, and it will have this slightly crash sound. The noodle is very hot, the steam will rise up, and my eyes got a little fuzzy.

Able to be with the people, I love head with head together eat noodles in one pot, I really feel is more than enough. Happiness is just a very trivial and subtle thing, I don't dare to ask for more.

"The spoon gives me."

"Ah?"

"You ah what ah, you want me to use the chopsticks to drink soup ah."

I blankly looked at him took the spoon, and feed through his own mouths.

"Well, the soup is very tasty. Can able to cook instant noodles until like this is not easy. Xiao Chen, you this lifetime just cooks instant noodles for me is good enough."

"Just instant noodles only, once in a while to fill up the stomach only, where can eat for a lifetime" I giggle."...In future, there will be someone everyday cook the best meals for you." I can consider as what.

After eating the noodles and also watched a while of a movie, the rains seems like never tends to be smaller, however the sky showed it is very late, Lu Feng looked at his watch and also looked outside the window. "Tonight I stay at your place, you don't mind right?"

"Ah?" I hurried shook my head "I don't mind, I don't mind."

It is just too shabby, luckily my bed is messy but it is still clean, doesn't have any strange smell. The air-conditioner in the bedroom doesn't it is second-hand or third-hand, when it is on, it is just like got a generator, the noise is even louder than a heated. Hopefully tonight it will be normal, oh, no, is extraordinary function, don't make Lu Feng got stunned.

I find a clean set of pajamas for Lu Feng, heat the water and let him bath, and then tidy up the bed, I went to the next room to dust out the bed, ready to sleep at there for one night.

Lie down for a while, still unable to sleep. Probably it is too cold, this blanket that belong to the guy(his roommates) is too thin as if one blow can torn the blanket, really have no idea how he can endure it. Well...Two people mah...Able to understand.

"Xiao Chen, Xiao Chen."

Just started to have a bit blurred, and then hear Lu Feng calling for me. All of sudden then completely woke up "What it is?"

"The air-conditioner seems to be broken."

Fxck, so rare got guest come here, you still dare to be more aggravated and play strike with me.

I jumped up and dragging my slippers and ran to there. Lu Feng is at the door, opened the door waiting for me, my pajamas let him wear seems to be too small, he is 10 centimeters taller than me which is not blankly increase. He simply does not need to buckle the shirt buttons, then it is loosely wide open. I do not dare to look more, walked beside him, entered the room and picked up the remote control that had been throw on the bed and simply explored every button toward to the air conditioner.

Huh?

"...Don't have spoil ar. You see, it has responded. The temperature will slowly go..."

Come to an end.

I heard a locking sound of the behind door.

The End

Posting Date: 15.11.2017