Chapter 3 (Vol 7)

Rules simple (↼‶):

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. `)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Lastly, enjoy the story~! (ノ・ω)

*****

"How is it?" I watch him use his use his way to knock out the crab meat, and then stained with the vinegar and ginger, put into his mouth, grinned.

"Well, your skill is much better." Lu Feng sheepishly smiled "Much better compared to those so-called-chefs." Also don't know how many percentage is the truth word, this guy ate too much of good things that why he is quite picky, yesterday even cursed and scold one of a French's Restaurant's food cannot be consumed, said that the caviar is not from BELUGA BRAND. Yet I willing to eat the food cooked by the big chef, but too bad I am not a woman, or not can use the name of Mrs. X and be proudly attend together with him to any of the social event, eat everything on the City S over and over again.

T/N: Beluga Caviar cost around 50 to 75 usd dollar per 30grams(1 ounce), info took from google.

Listen to his voice being happy, which mean it is a good time to request something from him, so I leaned beside him "Lu Feng, will you be busy in this weekend?"

"There this international business marketing at the LA on this Friday," He drank the soup "Got anything?"

"......Nothing." I am being dumbfounded. According the time differences, wait until he come back, probably should be on Saturday.

Already know that this guy doesn't have any romantics cell inside him, yet never expect he can be so absent-minded until this kind of level. This weekend Saturday is 14th of February.

It seems like I am the one who keen on remember it.

Clean the table after finish the food, like a foolish housewife wrapped with the apron cleaning the pot and dished inside the kitchen. Lu Feng being naturally at the living room, open the laptop to concentrate his works.

Take off the apron and clean my hand, stood there for a while, and then crumpled the little poster of the Valentine's Day Night that is inside my little pocket and thrown into the rubbish bin.

A man looking forward to celebrate Valentine's Day with another man, isn't it very stupid?

Staring at Lu Feng's side face being lack of expression staring at his screen laptop, I put the plate of slice fruits beside his hand, and then sat onto the single sofa, plug the earphone and watched television.

He who being busy with his work is cannot be disturbed.

Don't know since when we already started to have this kind of standard whereby he play the outside role and I play the inside role to live together. Even it is a homosexual love, between two people, there must be one who play the female role, most of the free time also spent on cooking and also doing cleaning, used his money, live at his house, and even being passive mode on the bed, so me who being like this if compared with a woman based on function and status is really not much differences.