Chapter 9 (Ending Volume 6)

Warning: Don't read when going to sleep/work...*warning given* Anything happen not my fault oh~(●'ω●)

Rules simple (↼‶):

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. `)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Lastly, enjoy the story~! (ノ・ω)

*****

Once little brother got to know that the newly bought house get entered by Lu Feng first, he immediately angry till he cannot describe "Charge him! No rent then cannot live at here! Who he thinks he is ah, is he our Cheng's family member? I haven't even live at here first then his turn? Bro, you used that to pay the house's expenses, no need to be so kind to him."

Lu Feng pay out the scary horrified rent price that Yi Cheng had mentioned without any objection, put the money into small box on top of my bedside. I took out the money inside the box to pay the management fees, electric and water bills, buy vegetables.....

Of cause it is seem to use the "rent" as an occupation sound quite shameless, although the good horse shouldn't eat back the old grass, but since I also end up being back with Lu Feng, this old grass, then went back the old job doesn't seem a big deal.

Toward the new re-open bookshop, Lu Feng's attitude toward it is "As long you have fun then is good enough", being the most biggest shareholder that funded the most and also have well preparation to top up money inside this operation,  I also never really expect to rely this bookshop to earn money, so being relaxed and will not worry about the profit or loss, since I had some experiences before, as long there is no pressure due of loss or any stressed because of the work, plus I can even read some books, totally filled up with the happiness.

There are some time I will go visit Zhou Lan. Although Lu Feng's expression still full of unsatisfied, yet he didn't said anything, he tried his best to challenge with what I called as "tolerance".

This is the only woman that I had like, I owed her the most, but don't have the chances to pay back her. Didn't really take care of her when she is still alive, now come see her, and also let her see me. I talked a lot of trivial things with her, talked about Wen Yang, about myself.

I know if she still alive, she will also carried her gentle and warmness listened of what I talked.

Days are very stable, we all keep working hard to live harmony together, want to have a quiet and happy life.

******

The leisure time on the afternoon, Lu Feng lie on the floor and flip through his magazine, I leaned on to the couch and used my feet to step on his back, said is to help him "massage", he said his skin is thick and meat is rough, boasted about even I whole body step on him, he will also be alright.

Before that I never really have thought to attack on his rear. However the fact that Lu Feng is the typical of thin waist and narrow butt, and a pair of straight long legs, very easily to make people's manhood to expand. While stepping, can't help but have some evil thoughts come out.