Chapter 39 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to delivery out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

**********

That is Lu Feng. My both hands were cold while I am standing beside the door. From here I able to see him in the bright living room, however he cannot see me in the dark room.

His face seem fatigue after a long journey, would not able to conceal how tired he is.

"Don't have!" Yi Cheng blunt attitude doesn't sound unreal, "You come find my brother for what."

"Yi Cheng, you don't lie to me, it is impossible he won't come and find you? Where else he can go?" I almost have the thought after seeing his expression is being humbly soft-spoken.

"I never lied to you" Yi Cheng being alert looked at the kitchen, it seems like he is afraid that I will rush out, " My brother is angry of me, he alone went to Town S and never come back, he even never tell me about he changed his phone number."

Most of what Yi Cheng had said is true.

"If Xiao Chen is really here, you just let him come out and see me. Just see a while will do."

"I had said he is not here means not here!" Yi Cheng got even more encourage after seeing I did not have any movement, he probably understand that I don't want to come out and see Lu Feng, his attitude of covering me is even more flawless "Is up to you to believe or not!"

The pair of chopstick and a bowl that is alone on the table is the defensed, Lu Feng looked at it and apparently he seem to believe it, no longer said any word however after struggling for a while "How can it be...Supposedly he should come and find you...Aren't both of your relationship is quite good..."

Yi Cheng getting more anxious "Frankly telling you, I did a big mistake, make him sad, I am just afraid that he unwillingly to see me in this whole life. He didn't even tell me anything when he left, I find him until I also want to be crazy, he didn't even give me any message in these few months, you said will he come back to here or not?"

Yi Cheng, I am very sorry.

"Impossible...I went to your house and search...He did not go back to home...He is not here...He one person can go where?"

"How I know, perhaps maybe he goes to Town S." Yi Cheng being impatient "If you have the ability to turn Town S upside down, perhaps you may able to find him."

"I had turnover, he is not at there."

Yi Cheng somehow had taken aback "You...Why will you know about Town S..."

"I had met up with Xiao Chen at there."