Chapter 4 (Vol 7)

Rules simple (↼‶):

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. `)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Lastly, enjoy the story~! (ノ・ω)

*****

"I doesn't mean that," Lu Feng quickly grabbed on my arm, his hand turned into the shape of claw, which only refer to grabbing power, make me who are being angered cannot move on the spot, "You know that I am not good at talking, yet still deliberately finding trouble with me....How could I feel that you love my money......I am just....."

He "just" for a long time only re-organised his sentences back "......I don't know how to make you happy.....You also know that, I don't really please others, also don't know any romance, don't know how to say any sweet words, also don't know how to coax others to make them happy......"

"Even I like you also don't know should do what to express it out, yet cannot think of any romantic tricks out, so all I can do is keep buying things for you......."

"One day you will notice that be with me is very boring, but if........whatever you want I also can buy for you, what others can give you, I also can give you, then perhaps it will be better a bit......"

I, I didn't heard wrong, is it? But these kind of not up to any meaning of syntactic chaos yet logical sentences, plus is indeed align with his level.

"This is the reason......." Nearly a big man of height of one meter of nine (1.9m) being fully awkward yet try his best to stay cool is really damn idiot.

This man's brain is made of what, is it full with idiots structure ah.

Will end up worried that I will fly away from him......Isn't this sound wrong, look up, look down, look left, and right, no matter how it see also more likely I will get dump from him only correct ah!

"You stupid ah, when did I said you are boring?" Although, well.....Actually got a little bit....Toward to this steel warrior who only loves to have bed exercise only.

"That is because you had never said before, only I will feel afraid ah." He wryly smiled.

"Huh?"

"You are always not being honest, even toward me. You had never told me about your feeling. I don't even know what your mind thinking about."

"...I......."

"You treat everyone so good, no reject at all, isn't it? Always have this ambiguous attitude, how to distinguish out which one is real or fake?"

"......."

"Do you really still like me, I don't even have any assurance. Obviously you don't really want, yet you will still said "okay", "Is it okay". Together living with me, is it because you too used to be a good man and don't know how to reject? But what if not me who moved in? Will you still force yourself to tolerate? If like then is like, if don't like, then don't keep showing out the ambiguous, why can't you be more straight to the point, more straightforward?!"