Chapter 7 (Vol 7)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

*****

"You and the boss, is it that kind of relationship?"

"!!" I don't even have time to scream, then the whole pot totally fall from my hand. ""Snapped────"

Zhu Sha screamed faster than me as if got fire, my expression confirm look horrified when Lu Feng rushed inside. Although never hurt into my instep, but when the pot fall down, got half of the soup are poured onto my lap.

"Are you ok?!"

"I..I am alright..." The initial of the fright and pain already gone, I forcefully smiled "go through some cold water then should be alright."

Idiot, don't like this hold me to the bathroom, they will find out!

No matter how I push him yet he still turn a blind eyes toward my gesture, turn on the tap and let the cold water splash onto my leg that got burned, and also start to remove my long jeans away "Is it pain? Let me see is it serious or not...."

Looking like this, it seems that he completely forgotten the existence of two member that is not same group with me.

"Not pain, is not pain, totally not pain" I desperately clutched on my pants, omg, once this get removed then the whole human on the earth confirm know.

"It is worse if it not pain!" His expression no need to look so horrified ah, "Do you want to go hospital? I now take my car, you wait a while..."

Zhu Sha in another side already found a pair of scissors and handed to him "Cut the pants and see, directly pull off the denim pants will cause the friction to worsen the wound."

Doesn't even have chances to say that my LEVIS501 jeans had been directly tear apart till the thighs area, and yet I still have time to feel embarrassed, shouted at Zhu Sha "CANNOT SEE!"

In another side, Lu Feng even roared "GET OUT FROM HERE!"

On the thigh is just a small part of red burn, the heavy jeans that in between had covered most of the head. This kind of injury just need to apply toothpaste, tomorrow eventually will recover, no need to apply any medicine.

"How are you feeling right now?" His expression that being frightened is indeed rarely gets to see.

"I am alright, just gave me a toothpaste and cotton shorts then can already." In fact, his behavior just now makes me more worried "Told you don't make it so obvious, what to do if they saw it?!!!"

He silent for a moment "What you mean is, that you got hurt in front of me, I can't even have any worried expression? Just because we are GAY?!"

"......."

"When I was in US, I have a friends that is couple in my circle, one of them got into accident, another one doesn't even dare to cry, because the one who death's wife is at there. You don't know how pitiful his expression that time is. I don't want to become like him."