Prologue (Vol 4)

(I personally feel this picture is a nice opening for the Prologue)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to delivery out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

I want to say thanks Palletshipper, Alfacent and Wang_Xiang_Jing for giving me suggestion create different work but I end up put together...Let me go bang wall for my indecision behavior, ask for opinion but end up doing differently...T3T..Still thankssss guys! (You guys can say welcome to me XD!! Don't say thanks oh..:P)

Enjoy reading...

POV by Qin Lang (Yup is Qin Lang ^^)

******

Because of the mechanical problem, the airplane been delayed for more than two hours than the original schedule, plus the bumps during the midway, wait for it being unstably shake during the landing, it is already at the late night.

The lobby at the spacious airport was brightly lit, while the exit corner was busily crowded, every faces are full with excited look, it seems like they are coming to meet back their friends and family. Seeing this kind of scene, I lightly hush, carrying my lightweight travel bag and calmly walk through the scene whereby everyone is being embraced and greet toward to each other, and quickly put away those lively scene that doesn't belong to me.

The warmth that bought by the air conditioning is been trap inside the glass of automatically opened door. Once out of the hall, and then the cold air being mercilessly hit on me. Damn, it seems that I had underestimated the ability of Xiamen when come to the weather changes, when in the early morning, she had told me that she can wear a shirt and a short skirt to walk on the street, but just around ten to twelve hours only, my cashmere sweaters that on my body already make me sneeze non-stop.

Looked at my watch, got a bit regret that I been hiding my secret working at here way too good. Still hesitated want to pull down my arrogant to call Chen Chao to pick me up, then there this luxury Honda car at the side there being abruptly start to horn, and next, the front car lights glared at me. Who the hell is that ah? Really fxcking no manner! I frowned and want to start to fight back, and then there familiar face pop out from the car's window.

"Qin Lang, you this bastard, finally knows how to come back ah! You are really something, what time come back also don't want to tell me, make me spend all my afternoon time lounging at here, and then bump to your fxcking plane that is late, really damn bad luck!" Although Chen Chou still cursing, yet he already jumped down from the car, two-three steps flee to my side, and then gave me a big hug.

"Chen Chao, you are indeed a living god ah, still can know that I today will come back!" While I trying to flatter him, while busily rub my frozen nose onto his body "This shitty weather, suddenly become cold until like this. I still ponder to make a call to you for help. It seems that we two brother really understand each other too well, I haven't say anything, and you are already here!"

"Screw with your tactics, you still dares to say this?" It seem my flattery skills haven't been perfected yet, Chen Chao still heavily punched on my back, until I grimace in pain "If you didn't call Xiao Lu in the morning to ask for the weather in here, and she left some hint out, and guessed that you probably will come back today, where can I collect your corpse?"