Chapter 41 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to delivery out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

********

It is seems like getting more and more bitterly cold.

Yi Cheng went to class. I am like an old granny inside the house, wrapped myself inside the blanket and typing on the computer for a long time, dizzy head and blurred eyes, on the same time cleaning inside and outside the room again and again, limbs feel aches, the brain empty hence just trance while sitting on the sofa. Suddenly recall that I no longer need to hide myself, no need to hide anymore, it should be time to give a call to Tin Tin and others too.

Is already expected there will along with swearword coming in, I took the mic far away from my ear still able to hear Tin Tin in there side being clamor.

"Is there something wrong with it, working hour still able to fish around, fish until so arrogant, the person-in-charge not around?"

T/N: The fish in here can be either Tin Tin lazing around since sometimes fishing can be the term of lazing/sleeping...

Zhu Sha grabbed the phone, can still vaguely hear the noise from Tin Tin "Not only is the person-in-charge, even the boss is not around too."

"Where they all have gone? Currently haven't started the spring break what."

"All are in the hospital."

"..." I suddenly felt a little bit of uneasy, wanted to ask something yet afraid to open my mouth and ask.

There is this saying call the fool who keep asking until there is nothing to ask.

"Yesterday, Mister Lu had come back."

"Oh." I am pressing on my chest that suddenly no reason that been beating very fast.

"Who know that he will be collapsed once he entered into the office, from the top to the bottom department suddenly all busy. Now he is still in the hospital, it seems like his situation is kind of bad, so today Miss Lu also flying back." Zhu Sha bitterly laughed "in this time also not forgot to remind us not to leak out any news, said that it is afraid because of Mister Lu accident will resulted the share price drop, it is really well considerate in all aspect, finally able to experience what is call businessman."

My hand that is holding the mic suddenly have no idea why it is keep on shaking "...What is the situation for now?"

"It is seems he haven't awake yet. Everyone seems to ready for this mental preparation...Hello? Yi Chen?...Did you able to listen? Yi Chen?...The line is out, why there is no sound, hello...."