Chapter 19 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

******

I only thought single drunk young lady only will get the experience of being sexual harassed by men, never expect that society will progress till lifeless men also won't miss the chances to disturb drunken young man. I already feel something not right when these few men that don't have any good intention start to sat beside me, however I drank too much of alcohol, my reaction somehow slow, haven't stand firmly already get pressed down to the seat again.

"F*ck, what you want." Alcohol won't make Xiao Chen feel excited, will only make him feel slow and dumb, and is like when he got sober, his face won't turn extremely red, but will only have a thin layer of blush on his pale face.

"You alcohol intake good, come accompany buddy to drink few round."

Have no idea whose hand is on my waist and whose hand touch toward my chest.

"No, cannot..." Xiao Chen talk even slow once nervous, there these few hands roam around his body, no matter how he also cannot get rid of them. "Hand...Take...Off."

"One person alone will feel lonely right? How about we accompany you to play?"

"Don't...Want..." How can two hands win the six hands, Xiao Chen whole body felt uncomfortable, felt anxious till he broke into cold sweat.

Once they saw my weak resistance, they even go more daring, caught and pressed me down on the medium, unable to move, one of them touched my face

"What happen? You want to cry? Come, I treat you a drink as compensation."

"No...." Xiao Chen tried to escape from the glass that nearby his lips.

My chin got pinched, the cold-hot liquid got forced to swallow in, there are half of the liquid come out from my side mouth, it flow until the whole chest also got wet, I chocked a while, coughing harshly and face turn super red.

In this helpless condition will only make them more interested, they hurriedly pressed me and forced me to drink the second glass.

Xiao Chen's limbs felt weak, head getting dizzier, vision are getting more blurred, futile struggling "Cannot...Drink anymore..."

"What are you guys doing?!"

It was surprise that got people will interfere, will jump out for a stranger to fight for the weak type of fool is almost extinct in the world, plus I am a big man that doesn't have any value to be save. Even is the owner of the bar, usually will wait until the glass or light bulb to be broken only will jump out and shout for stop, additional with one more sentences :"If you guys want to mess, please go outside and continue mess."