Chapter 15 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

PS: Forgot to mention, if you want comment on Chapter 11-14, please don't highlight as it not recommended and I will change the content to POV soon

******

Now when think of it, that time both of us are really in love. Is just that we are still in the age of naïve and sentimental, still unable to afford this kind of heavy love. So is easily to feel impatient and restless. Doesn't know use what to protect this love to maintain forever. Whatever can do, already do, including boy and boy having sex, still we both need something to promise this commitment. Although it is just an abstract, it is still can comfort us.

The English teacher that taught them is a Christian, so her wedding is held at the church that nearby their school. The students are very excited to look forward how is the fierce and unreasonable teacher look like when she wore the wedding dress. There are large of number of people went to the ceremony, the church can burst in no time. Lu Feng pestered a bit, both of them just can see how lively the wedding is through standing beside the door.

Both of them was standing at the end, hence Lu Feng will secretly hold Xiao Chen's hand since no one will noticed it out. Both of their fingers will be interlock each other, the sweat from their palm will be stick to each other.

Last time I never realized that hand language also can be so vast, the temperature of palm, the strength of fingers, when palm is folded up position, all these can easily express everything. Because of wanting to hold back and hide, our loves are more depth and sensitive compared ordinary lover.

"Mister XXX, will you marry Miss XXX as your wife?"

Lu Feng then squeezed Xiao Chen's hand and whispered "I will."

Xiao Chen also replied like how the bride replied "I do."

It may seem like ridiculous, but both of them are serious.

Lu Feng clenched Xiao Chen's hand.

Knowing that they won't have their own wedding, now they just stealing a little bit from other people's happiness.

The bride and the groom exchanged their rings, both Lu Feng and Xiao Chen doesn't have that thing, Lu Feng kept on stroked his empty ring finger, it was so hard until Xiao Chen almost tears.

Things happened so suddenly that no one even ready for it.

Secondary T is great honor to provide good barrier for the young lovers. So at that time, puppy love of high school students that always repeated is strictly prohibited.