Chapter 25 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

*****

"Are you awake? There this freshly brewed coffee, do you want to drink?"

I got a little puzzled, feeling baffled with my half-opened eyes looked at the man that holding a plate and looked down at me.

"Ahhh─────────" I jumped up, quivered while pointing him, "you, you, you...Why it is you!!"

Chen Chao got freak out by my scream, back several steps while holding the plate "I, I.....Is Qin Lang told me to come take care of you...Hey, I never do anything to you, you don't simply think ah..."

"I, I am naked!!" Bastard, you should at least get something to cover me up before letting other man come in...

"What is the matter of it?" Chen Chao baffling, "I am also a man ah."

He no longer needs to be re-education. I in a flurry wore my pant, that guy still able to have the innocent look and stared curiously at me, what a nuisance.

"He ah, his house got something urgent so he went back, that why he asks me to take care of you..."

"Oh..."Despite I understood, still woke up after finish doing love yet the person beside is not where to be seen, still feeling a little uncomfortable.

"You don't want to stay here to eat something first?" Chen Chao still refusing to give up while holds his plate.

"Thanks for your offer..." the coffee color look very suspicious, think that the boss seems to have the interest to innovate new product, "...I think I better go back first."

Took a bath to clean the mess on my body, look at the mirror and saw the ring hanging on my chest.

Twitched a while. I immediately lower my head to take it down, put in back to the exquisite box, locked inside the drawer, and not even have the courage to look at it back.

Goodbye, Lu Feng.

I think, I should try to love other people.

Changed my clothes while blowing my hair in the living room, only then notice the light of old-fashioned answering machine kept on flashing. There several continuously message that is all from Yi Cheng.

"Brother, where have you been? Why haven't come back yet?"