Chapter 21 (Vol 1)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

*****

Is been a week I had separate with Qin Lang, I saw that newspaper.

It was boring weekend, the most suitable time to carry a newspaper to read is during eating or when going toilet. For most of the people, the most useful article inside the newspaper would be the entertainment section, most of the celebrities' scandal and gossip able to enrich our free time and energy, I am also unavoidable.

This time the main protagonist is a quite familiar woman, just based by her gossip already able to feed lot of reporters. This one rumors state that she is going to get married, this playgirl that had play so many men finally obediently surrender to married, plus lot it is reportedly said both of them is first sight of love, straight away engaged. Among they are also few businesses colorful scandal involves, I follow the lengthy article and continue read, while eating curry chicken rice at my campus canteen, estimated will read finish after the last piece of chicken.

The guy side is a born Chinese-American, second son from a well-known entrepreneur community, age twenty-four, young, handsome, cool, casual and also elegant.

My eyes quickly skip several non-nutritive of the description, straight look at the name of the big winner of this love game who is young, handsome, cool, casual and elegant

Lu Feng.

I looked back again.Lu..Feng...Two words, without any slightly differences.

There is no feeling of realistic, I flipped back to the front page that I ignored regarding the picture bride and groom standing side by side.

That man, he is getting tougher and more mature, the jawline on his face completely belong to a man that have lot of rich experience. His expression still remained cold and arrogant but with a smile.

This man is Lu Feng.

He is going to married.

I once had a sneaky imagination only suddenly had this "poof" sound.

And from that time onward, my rights to have this last expectations, little imagination and hope, all gone.

Alcohol is really a good thing, first entrance is cold and smooth, once it entered to the stomach, it will become hot like fire and the burning sensation make me feel uncomfortable. I drank until I am confused, boss doesn't allowed bartender to serve me more alcohol, hence I only can grabbed the empty glasses and foolishly dazed on it.