1

Justin's Pov

"Ariana Grande, from the moment I saw you, I knew you had to be mine. Before I met you, I was in a dark place. I was making terrible decisions in high school and I acted tough in front of everyone, never letting anything get to me. Then I met you. As I got to know you and spend time with you, I could see everything clearer. I quickly fell deeply in love with you and knew that one day you would be my wife. You are my best friend Ariana. I can tell you anything and you are always there to listen. I thank God for putting you in my life. You have made me a better person and I will always be thankful for you. I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I will love you tomorrow."

Her eyes sparkle as tears fill up her eyes. We're moments away from being husband and wife. I have never been so happy in my entire life.

"Justin Bieber, when I first entered high school you were the first person I made eye contact with, but I didn't think much of it. I remember you always walking up to me everyday asking me questions. First I made it very clear that you and me would only be friends. Then as the days went by spending time with you, I began to have feelings for you. You're the most sweetest, kindest and most loving person I have ever met and I can't explain how happy I am to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Together we're a team and we're not going to let anything get in the way of our love. I will always love you."

We put eachothers rings on and wait for the pastor to continue.
"May the peace and unconditional love of God surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen. You may now kiss the bride."

I grab Ariana's face pulling her towards me. The moment we kiss it feels like lots of fireworks just went off in my stomach, like it usually does, but this time even stronger.
------------

Present (1 year & 6 months later)

Ariana's Pov

It still feels like we got married yesterday and I'm still amazed at waking up to a beautiful sight next to me. For our honeymoon we went to Bora Bora which was beautiful and the crystal clear blue waters were breathtaking.

Justin and I are now 23 living in a mansion, doing what we love, singing. Right now were on a break trying to spend as much time together before we go back on tour. These past few months Justin has gotten a lot of success with his collaboration on 'Despacito' and 'I'm The One'. They're both incredible songs and I'm so happy for him. Lately, we've been talking about having kids and how many we want. Justin wants to have 4 kids, but I want 2 or 3. We're still indecisive on how many kids, but we decided after tour is over to have little versions of ourselves because we'll be spending more time together.

"Is that pancakes I smell?" Justin wraps his arms around me kissing my neck making me laugh.
"Yes it is." I grab a plate from the counter and serve him food. "What are we doing today babe? I ask.
"Let's go to univeral studios." The moment he says that I start to jump up and down. People are going to see us, but I don't care. We really just want to have a good time together. I love universal studios, especially going to Harry Potter world. I'm still a little kid inside.
"I'm guessing that's a yes." He smiles at me. "By the way, these pancakes are delicious babe."
------------

We spend the rest of the day walking around universal, going on all the rides, and taking pictures with different characters. We felt like little kids again.

What do you guys think of the first chapter? This was just a recap of what they've done in their lives and a little bit of the present.  Hope you liked it! ♡