17

Ariana's Pov

It's been a week since I moved in to my new house. I feel so wierd living alone, but I'll get used to it. Alexa, Ryan, and Mac have been a huge help. If they weren't here I would mostly likely still be moving in furniture myself.

I decide to sit down on the couch and see what's on tv. Immediately I regret turning the tv on.
"Justin and his baby moma have been seen hanging out together the past few days." TMZ says. They show pictures of them together walking around LA. In one of the pictures Justin has his arm over Marissa's shoulders and both of them laughing.
"He sure forgot about Ariana that fast." One of the TMZ people say. Seeing those pictures of Justin with Marissa made my eyes water. Her stomach is getting a little bigger and soon mine will be noticeable as well.
-------------

My Favorite Part -Mac Miller ft. Me go check it out!
Had so much fun working you

I post our song on all of my social media and instantly people are liking and commenting. Some comments are fans saying how excited they are to listen to it, some hate, and some comments are about Justin and I. I put my phone down and finish getting ready.
As I finished putting on my lipstick I hear the doorbell. I walk downstairs and open the door.
"Hey, come in." I say with a smile already knowing who it is. "Let me just grab my purse and then we can go." Mac and I have been having out almost every day and it's been fun.
"You look great." I here Mac say as we walk out the door. I'm literally just wearing an oversized sweater, high knee boots, and a full face of makeup, but then again I haven't tried at all for the past week to look presentable.
"Thank you. So do you."

"A lot of our fans like our song. We work great together." Mac says turning on the radio.
"We sure do. Did you see that some of them even ship us?" I laugh a little.
"I did and they're not wrong." He parks the car and turns to me smiling. "I think we would make a cute couple." I can feel myself start to blush in which I quickly turn away and laugh to play it off.
"Hmm who knows maybe it will happen." I say. Mac has been such a huge help since Justin and I called it quits. He's a really nice guy, respectful and funny, so who knows maybe we  will end up dating. I pretty much just hinted about us being a couple.

Hope you guys liked this chapter even though it's pretty boring. I'm having a bit of writer's block, but I will try my best to create a better chapter for next week. Thank you for reading! ♡