28

Justin's Pov

"We're almost there Ariana!" I focus my eyes on the road trying to get to the hopital as fast as I can.
"Ahhh! Can you drive any slower?" She yells at me. I'm going well over the speed limit and I'm surprised that a cop hasn't pulled me over.

I finally make it to the hospital and help Ariana out of the car.
"Help, my wife is going into labor!" I yell as soon as we enter. A nurse with a wheelchair runs towards us and helps Ariana sit down.
--------------

"Come on baby, just one more push." I whisper in Ariana's ear. My hand hurts so much from her squeezing it every time she pushes. "On a count to three. One, two, three." Ariana pushes as hard as she can and quickly we hear a little cry of our second baby.

Soon Ariana is taken to a room and we're left with our babies.
"You girls are so adorable. Here Justin, carry her." She hands me one of the babies.

I stare at her in awe as she sleeps in my arms. Her hands and her feet are so tiny, it's the cutest thing ever.

Soon family and friends come in to see the babies. My mom, Joan, Frankie, Nonna, Ryan and Alexa, Alfredo, Brian and Scott stand around the bed.

"What are their names?" Joan asks.
"Isabelle and Madeline." Ariana and I both say in unison. It's crazy how much your perspective changes once you have kids. I am going to protect these girls at all times.

Ariana's Pov

Later in the day we are able to go home with our newborns. The only thing I wish now is that they don't cry over night, which mostly likely they will cry because they're babies.

Justin grabs my hand and kisses it.
"My priority now is to take care of our daughters and to help you out in our new journey." He says. "I've decided to take a break from making music."

I sure as heck married the right man. How did I get so lucky to spend the rest of my life with him? I ask myself that question almost everyday.

"I love you baby." I smile at him. Once we get home Madeline starts to cry. She's probably hungry so I sit down on the sofa and start breastfeeding her.

Madeline is a little smaller than Isabelle and that's the only way I can tell them apart for now.
---------------

"I want our babies to sleep with us tonight. Can you help me bring in their cribs?" I ask Justin and lay them down to sleep once he brings the cribs.
"Look at them they're so cute. I have three angels now." He kisses my forehead as we look at Isabelle and Madeline sleep.

1 more part left in this story! Be expecting an epilouge by the end of next week. ♡