4

Ariana's Pov

Straight to voicemail. It's been a little over a month since I last talked to Justin. I've been calling him these past few days and he hasn't answered or called back. I've been really busy these past few weeks and now that I get the chance to call Justin he doesn't answer. I was so excited to hear his voice, but now I don't even know what to feel.

We get to the arena and start preparing for tonight's show. As Daniel does my makeup he gives me a worried look.
"What wrong Ari? Are you okay?"
"Justin." I pause. "I tried calling him again today and he didn't answer."
"He's probably busy and can't answer you right now. When he sees your missed call I'm sure he'll call you back. But right now you have to turn that frown upside-down. In a few hours you're going to sing to thousands of fans who have been waiting for so long to see you perform. Show them that precious smile of yours." "You're right. I have to give them the best of me. This is an unforgettable night for my babies."
"There you go." Daniel finishes putting a little more extra highlight on the high points of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose.

There's five more minutes left on the countdown and I can hear everyone chant my name. Only positive thoughts in my mind. I get my mike ready and go up on stage singing Be Alright.
------------
For my interchangeable I plan to sing Focus, but instead a different song is played. The whole crowd goes wild, I am still clueless to what is happening.

As long as you love me

I look at the other side of the stage and see Justin, shocked to see him here as he walks up to me.

We're under pressure
Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in
Keep it together,
Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning
But hey now, you know, girl
We both know it's a cruel world
But I will take my chances

As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me
•••
"Sing this next part Ari!" Justin says into the microphone.

I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah
Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous it, I'll fly you to it,
I'll beat you there
Boy, you know I got you
Us, trust
A couple things I can't spell without 'U'
Now we are on top of the world, cause that's just how we do (do it)
Used to tell me, "Sky's the limit", now the sky's our point of view (view)
Man now we stepping out like, "Woah" (oh God)
Cameras point and shoot (shoot)
Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new boy to be bothered with, but the grass ain't always greener on the other side
It's green where you water it
So I known we go issues baby true, true, true,
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me
-----------
I go backstage to my room knowing Justin is in there giving him a long hug taking in the smell of his cologne.
"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on tour."
"I've been really busy with tour and working on new music. We haven't talked in a while, so when I saw your calls I decided to come surprise you." He gives me a kiss.
"You sure did. I had no idea what was going on." We sit down on a little couch, but I get back up when my phone starts to vibrate like crazy. I unlock my phone and see tons of tweets that fans mentioned me in. I press my finger on one of the tweets making me gasp at what I'm looking at. Was this true?

Another update! Hope you liked it, it's a bit longer. What do you guys think Ariana saw? // Also, I'm obsessed with the picture of Ariana at the top. She's gorgeous ❤