27

Justin's Pov

"So what's the plan?" We sit down on Ryan's couch.
"Well we're all going on a double date tomorrow late in the afternoon." He explains.

I have to be honest, it's pretty dang cute what he's planning.

He's finally going to propose to Alexa. Ryan and Alexa have been together for almost as long as Ariana and I have. After our first year of being together they started dating.

"Hi sweetie I'm h---." Alexa stops as she sees us sitting on the couch. "What are you guys doing here? Not that I don't want you here." She looks at us suspiciously. We stay quiet for a few seconds before Ariana speeks up.

"We came to tell you good news." Ariana puts my hand on her stomach so I know what she's talking about. "We're having twins!" We both say in unison and they're jaws drop.
"Two baby girls." I say.

"Congratulations!" They each give us a hug. We end up talking about how we're all going to go to the park when our kids start walking and how Alexa and Ryan are going to be the favorite aunt and uncle.
---------------

Ariana's Pov

"Did you bring the speaker?" Justin asks as he drives to the resaurant.
"Yeah, it's in my bag." I'm so excited for Alexa. She has no idea what's going to happen in a few hours. She thinks we're just going to eat dinner and hang out.

We get to the Old Spaghetti Factory, Alexa's favorite restaurant and see Ryan and Alexa waiting outside for us.

"Alexa you look incredible." I give her and Ryan a hug.
"I tried not to look too fancy, but fancy enough for a dinner date." She tells me making me giggle a little since we told her to look good for today.

"Looking good Ryan." Justin gives him a man hug. I can tell that he's nervous. He's so stiff, barely even smiling.

We sit down at a table and soon we're given our drinks and order our food. In the meantime we talk about our high school days, remembering the good old days.
--------------

"We need to hang out more often, at least once a week. I miss you guys. When did we become adults and be so responsible?" Alexa says as we walk around LA.

"Oh I have feeling we'll be hanging out more often." Justin says hinting at Ryan's proposal and Alexa's face turns into confusion. Ryan looks at me slightly nodding his head, signaling me to play Can't Help Falling In Love since we're at Urban Light.

(Jess & Gabriel Conte version)

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

Alexa looks even more confused once the song starts to play.
"That's our song." She looks at Ryan. "What's going on?"

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

"Alexa, you've changed my life in so many ways. You've made me become a better person you've taught me to see the positive things in situations that I come to face." Alexa puts her hair behind her ears and her eyes start to water.

"You've been there for me through thick and thin. You're my best friend, soul mate, and the love of my life. Alexa Luria will you marry me?" Ryan gets down on one knee revealing the ring. Alexa nods her head, whipping her tears. "Yes!"

This chapter was more about Alexa and Ryan if you couldn't tell lol.

TWO more chapter's are left for this story! Hope you liked this chapter. ♡