7

Ariana's Pov

"I have to be honest with you." I furrow my eyebrows together, confused. What does he have to be honest with me about?
"What is it?"
"I think we should hold off on releasing the song." He says.
"Why? We're almost done with it."
"These past few days that we've been working on this song, I have started to like you and you're married with a great guy and I have to respect your guy's marriage, but I feel like if I spend another day with you working I am not going to be able to contain myself. I really want to kiss you right now, but I can't." Speechless at his words, I look down at my hands and back at him. "I need to clear my mind. And I don't want to sound rude, but I need to forget about you, in that way." He looks at me. I nod my head, understanding what he's saying.

"So this is the last time I'll see you?" Mac nods his head.
"I'll get back in touch with you so we can continue working on the song." He gets up and walks towards the door. "Bye Ariana." He walks out. I never expected him to tell me this, that he likes me. I'm glad he told me what he was feeling towards me before his feelings develop even more. Mac is a great guy and he deserves to be with someone who will love him. I just hope we could still be friends.
------------

We arrive at the arena we're performing at tonight. We have four more shows left, not counting tonight's show before we go back home.
"It's crazy how fast this tour has gone. It feels like just yesterday we started performing." Scott says as him and Brian walk up to me.
"I know I don't want it to end, before we know it we'll be at our last show in a few months. This dangerous woman tour has been incredible with everyone who is a part of this, especially my two favorite twins. I love you guys."
"We love you too." They give me a hug.
"I have to go get my makeup done. See you guys later."

Justin's Pov

As I scroll through my instagram I see a notification from Ryan saying that he tagged me in a picture. I click on it revealing a picture of us on my wedding.

Best friends since 5th grade

I haven't seen him since Ariana and I got married. I like the picture and comment on it.

*brothers

Since I'm on break, now would be a good time to meet with Ryan and catch up. I go to his contact on my phone and press the call button.

"Hey Justin! I wasn't expecting you to call. How have you been dude?" His voice full of excitement.
"What's up bro? Are you busy tonight?" Hoping that he says no, so we're able to hang out.
"No, I just got home from work. Why?"
"We have a lot of catching up to do. Meet me at that new restaurant that just opened up here in LA."
"Alright, see you in a few."
-------------

I arrive at the restaurant and I can already see Ryan through the windows. Wow, he sure looks different. His style is what mostly changed. I remember when Ariana and I got married, he was working for a company, now I think he owns a company. He notices me walking towards him and smiles.
"Dude, it's been so long." He gets up from his chair and gives me hug. "How have you been?"
"Great." Look at you, all business man."  He definitely owns a company. "What about you? How have you been?"
"Great. I have my own company."
"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you." This was his dream, to have his own company. I'm so glad I called him.

We spend the rest of the afternoon catching up and hanging out at my house.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been really busy. I hope you guys liked this update.

You'll also be reading more of Justin's POV for what I have planned for the story.

What do you guys think about Mac confessing his feelings for Ariana?