11

Ariana's Pov

"Please join us for the wedding of Marissa Vargas and Jonathan Jones." I look down at the invitation as Justin reads it.
"You know I kinda feel like I should go all out to look better than her, but that's such a bitch move if I do." Justin burts out laughing.
"I can't believe you just said that. You really don't like Marissa." He says.
"No, I don't. Something is not right about her." I cross arms.
"Babe, you don't even have to try. Anything that you wear, you will still be the most beautiful woman there." He tells me. He's so sweet.
I give him a kiss. "I think I might go shopping for a dress today so I won't have to go looking for one last minute. I'll ask Alexa if she wants to come with me." I grab my phone from my pocket and look for Alexa's name.

Me: I'm shopping for a dress today wanna come with me?
She texts me back within a few seconds.

Alexa: don't have to ask me twice lol

Me: I'll pick you up

"Alright babe, I'm going to pick up Alexa. I'll be back later, I love you."
"I love you too."
---------------

"So who's this Marissa chick?" Alexa asks as she turns down the radio.
"Justin's old friend from school. There's something odd about her."
"What is it?"
"Well, Justin talked to me about her and said she's getting married, but the day Marissa saw him, her fiancé wasn't with her and he should have." I say.
"Wait, was Marissa the one who paparazzi took pictures of at this coffee shop with Justin?" She gets out of the car.
I nod my head. "Isn't it weird that she was alone?"
"It is. You need to keep an eye on her." We walk into one of the stores in the mall.

"Hello ladies are you looking for something specific I can help you find?" One of the workers comes up to us. "Oh, you're Ariana Grande. Actually I have some exclusive new arrivals in the back. Do you want to take a look? I'm a big fan by the way."
"Yeah, sure." We follow her to the back of the store where all the dresses are at and start going through them.
"What do you think about this one?" I show Alexa a emerald simple elegant cage back high neck halter cocktail dress.
"That's so pretty. Try it on." After I tried it on and we both approved, I got the dress.

Once we were leaving the store I hear someone call my name. I turn to where I heard my name and see Marissa.
"You've got to be kidding me." I look at Alexa.
"I didn't expect to see you here. I finally get to meet you, Justin has told me great things about you." She says.
"Hi Marissa, I finally get to meet you too. Justin has told me things about you too." I force a smile on my face. "Oh, this is my best friend Alexa." They both greet eachother. "You and Justin are coming to the wedding right?"
"Of course, we wouldn't miss it." I say, but I wish we could. "I'm sure you're going to look beautiful." As soon as Marissa was going to say something Alexa quickly says, "Ariana, don't forget we have to be at the studio by five."
"I totally forgot. We have to go, I'll see you on your wedding day." I wave to Marissa.
"Bye."

"Nice one Alexa." I put my hand up for a high five.
"Did you see her face when you said Justin told you things about her?"
I nod my head. "She was expecting me to say 'great things' too. Her smile kinda faded away." We both start to laugh.

Weird way to end the chapter, but I hope you liked it. Next chapter will be about the wedding. ♡♡♡
What do you guys think of Justin's new tattoo?