21

Justin's Pov

Positive.

I look at the results of the pregnancy test and look at the date.
"I knew it." I've never felt this happy before in my life. Marissa took this pregnancy test three weeks ago before the night we went to the club.

I hand the paper to Ryan so he can look at it.
"That's great. You have to tell Ariana." He gives me a man hug. "But there's stil one more problem." I give Ryan a confused look. This is the proof I need to get Ariana back, the love of my life. What else is there?

"You still have to prove to Ariana that you didn't have sex with Marissa." He's totally right, I have to keep looking around the house for more evidence.
"For now I have tell Ariana about this. I'm not giving up."
"If you need any help, let me know." Ryan says.

Justin: can I see you tonight?

It's important.

I have something to show you.

I send her three text messages, hopefully she replies.
--------------

Ariana's Pov

As I'm making cookies with Mac I hear my phone go off, not once but three times.
"Who's blowing up my phone?" I look at my screen, seeing Justin's name and read his messages. I roll my eyes and look back at Mac. "What the fuck happened there?" I start to laugh as he starts putting down a row of cookies on the tray, but leaves a big empty space while starting a new row.

A couple minutes go by and we finish rolling out the cookies. Now we just have to wait for them to bake. My phone starts ringing and of course, its Justin.
"Hello." I say annoyed.
"I know you don't want to talk to me, but it's really important. I found something and you need to see it."  What could possibly be so important? I decide to see him knowing that he's not going to stop bothering me.

"Fine. Where do you want to meet?"
"At our house, mine and yours." The way he speaks through the phone, I can tell he's smiling.

"I hate to say this but I have to go meet Alexa. Something happened between her and Ryan." I hate lying to him, but if I tell him that I'm going to see Justin he'll be so sad.
"She's you're best friend, you don't have to give me an explanation." He says.
"Don't eat all the cookies." I say before walking out the door.
---------------

So many memories flood my mind as I pull up to the house. I'm not gonna lie I'm a little curious about what Justin needs to show me.

I open the door and see Justin sitting on the couch with an envelope.
"Hey, I'm glad your here." He says with a smile on his face. To be honest, I miss that beautiful smile of his.
"What is it that you need to show me?" I say getting straight to the point. He hands me the envelope that I saw earlier. What is in here?

"Open it."
I give him a confused look and do as he says. Out of all the possibilities I didn't think much of this one. I see Marissa's pregnancy test showing that it's positive.
"You're not the father of her baby." I look at Justin who has a smile on jis face. Marissa had taken the test way before the night at the club. In the inside I'm screaming of joy, but can't help to think of another issue.

"You still had sex with her." I look at him remembering those pictures I saw of him in bed.
"Like I said before, I didn't have sex with her and I will prove that." I don't know how he's going to do that but it's so hard for me to trust his word that he had nothing to do with Marissa.

"Good luck with that." I say. "I also have something to tell you." Since we're talking about pregnancy, I need to tell him. Justin looks at me worried and confused at the same time.

"It's time that you knew. I'm pregnant, you're the father." I lift up my sweater, showing the baby bumb. He stands there speechless, not knowing what to do.
"How long? When did you find out?" He asks.
"The day before "Marissa's" wedding. When I ran up to you hugging and kissing you. Im almost three months." I smile replaying the images in my head. "I wanted to do something cute to tell you but then that happened." I say referring to the Marissa situation.

Out of nowhere Justin picks me up and spins me around making me laugh.
"I love you so much. I know we're not on good terms, but I have to do this." Justin puts his lips on mine and as much as I try not to kiss him back I can't help myself. I missed his soft lips on mine. So many emotions are going through my body. I feel the same spark I did when I first kissed him.

Finally some Jariana action! Hope you guys liked this loooooong chapter!