9

Justin's Pov

"Welcome back!" I said as I finished organizing each of the balloons in its place in the livingroom. Ryan and I have organized a surprised party for when Ariana arrives later today. We made sure to invite all of our high school friends. These past few days have been long without Ariana. All I've done after the club incident is play with my guitar, went on a few hikes, and caught up with some netflix shows.

"The guests should be arriving soon." Ryan says as he looks at the time on his phone.
"Gosh, I can't wait to see Ariana! It's been a while since I've seen her." Alexa says excitedly. Ryan and Alexa have been dating a little over year. When I met with Ryan at the restaurant he told me about her and how she makes him so happy. Who knew that Ariana's best friend and my best friend would end up dating eachother.

We finish decorating the room and have the food ready out on the table. I hear the door bell ring and see Alexa open it since she's closer it.
"Hi, how are you guys?!" I see Alexa give Keyla, Celeste, and Camila a hug as they enter.
"Hey Justin, Hey Ryan." They each greet us. Shortly after they arrived a group of guys arrive. Mark, Andrew, and Jordan.
"Yo, what's up guy's? Long time no see." I give them a man hug and so does Ryan. Everyone sits down in the livingroom and catch up with each other's lives. It's crazy how far everyone has come. A couple years ago we were in high school, some of us making bad decisions, and now everyone is a different person living a happy life.

I hear my phone go off and see a text from Joan.

Joan: We landed a few minutes ago, on our way home

Me: We're ready (:

"Alright guys, Ariana is on her way. We're going to hide behind this sofa and once we hear the door open we pop up and yell 'welcome back Ariana.' Got it." Everyone nods their head.

We hide behind the sofa and stay quiet. After about 20 minutes my phone goes off again.

Joan: We're outside

"She's outside." I whisper. We start to hear the door getting unlocked. Just a few more seconds left.
"Welcome back Ariana!" We all yell seeing her walk in. Her face goes from surprised to a big smile on her face.
"It's great to see you again baby." I walk up to her and give her a kiss.
"I missed you so much babe." She gives me a tight hug.
"It's my turn to give my best friend a hug." Alexa argues playfully.
"Alexa, how are you? I haven't seen you in forever! It's so good to see you girls!" They all give Ariana a hug and start to squeal. Ryan and I give each other looks.

"Don't forget about us Ariana." Ryan says.
"Never." She laughs giving the guys a hug. "It's great to see all of you."
"Now that you're here the whole squad is back together." I put my arm around her waist. "Let's start the party!"
"First let's take a group picture." Ariana says giving her phone to Joan. We all stand in front of the 'welcome back' balloons. First we take a normal picture, just smiling and then we take a funny picture.

Ariana's Pov

I wait for everyone to serve themselves first before I get myself food. I notice Ryan and Alexa laughing making me pay attention to them even more. The looks the give each other make it seem like they are in love. Alexa goes on her tippy toes and whispers something in his ear.

"You two are very lovey dovey tonight, are you guys dating?" I give both of them a look.
"Yes we are." They both nod their head.
"No way? I can't believe it! Who would have thought that our best friends would end up dating each other. Ryan I'm warning you, if you hurt her or if she ever thinks that you're cheating on her, you're gonna have to deal with me."
"That will never happen Ariana." He kisses Alexa on the cheek.

We all go to the center of the livingroom and start dancing. I look at Justin and notice he's quiet.
"Babe are you okay? Why so serious?"
"Yeah, yeah. I was just thinking about something. Let's dance." He grabs my hand. I furrow my eyebrows together. Something is definitely wrong.

Sorry for the late update I've been really busy, but I hope you like this update. Thank you so much for liking, and commenting! I love reading your comments! ♡
Also, what do you guys think Justin was thinking about?