14

Ariana's Pov

*knock* *knock* *knock* "Come in." I say as I sit up on the bed.
"How did you sleep?" Alaxa asks still in her pajamas. I've actually been up most of the night.
"I only slept for a few hours." I feel my eyes start to water. "I just can't believe this is happening." Alexa takes off her slippers and sits down next to me. "You want to know something else?"
"What is it?" She looks at me with concern.
"I'm pregnant." I put my hand on my stomach. Alexa puts her hands over her mouth then wraps her arms around me, making me laugh a little.
"Oh my gosh. Congratulations!.. Wait does Justin know?" She stops hugging me.

"Nope and he's not going to. The day that I found out that I'm going to have a baby, I was so excited. I thought to myself, 'this baby is part me and part Justin, the man that I love.'" Alexa gets up from the bed and puts her hands on her hips.
"Ariana, he's the father of that baby. He has the right to know. I mean your stomach is going to get bigger and you won't be able to hide it".

"Can we not talk about this." I say not wanting to argue with Alexa. Yes, eventually Justin is going to find out, but for now I want to keep it a secret between us. I reach for my phone and turn it on. Of course I have even more missed calls and texts. I text eveyone that I'm fine just so they can stop calling and messaging me for a while. As I put my phone on my lap I receive another message.

Mac: if you need to talk I'm just a call or text away

Me: thank you

I set my phone down and look up at Alexa. She has her arms crossed while look down at the floor.
"Let's do something fun." I don't want to spend the day being sad or continue crying. I think about what we should do and the movie Mean Girls pops in my head. "How about a movie?"
"Mean Girls." Alexa says with excitement. She turns on the tv and I quickly realize that watching a movie is a bad idea.

"Both Justin and Ariana have not said anything about yesterday's event although it's pretty clear what we see here in this video." Someone at the wedding recorded everything that happened, which is now all over social media. Alexa quickly grabbed the remote and tutned off the tv. Suddenly we hear the doorbell ring. "Are you expecting someone?" I ask.
She shakes her head. "No, it can't be Ryan he has his keys. I'll be back." She leaves the room to see who it is and I hear a loud snap  and yelling.

"How dare you show up to my house knowing what you did to my best friend? You're an asshole! How could you do that to her? You two were so happy together, but because of your stupid decision that night, you're now facing the consequences!" Alexa says.
"Tell me anything you want, I deserve it. I just want to know if Ariana is okay?" I hear Justin say in a lower voice. What kind of question is that? I walk out of the room furious.
"Am I okay? Of course I'm not okay!  You, the love of my life, broke me, you broke my heart." Tears start running down my face. "I don't think I'll ever be okay. Please leave." I notice Justin's hair is all messed up and I can tell he's been crying as well. I watch him turn around as Alexa follows behind him shutting the door.
-------------

"I made some tea. It'll help calm you down." Alexa hands me the cup of tea.
"Thank you."
"I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." She walks away. I take a sip of the tea and go to my contacts on my phone.

Me: can you meet me at the studio tomorrow morning?

Mac: yeah, see you tomorrow

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but I hope you liked it. It's more like a filler chapter. I do have something planned for the next chapter so keep an eye out (:
Thank you for reading ♡

Also can we talk about how gorgeous Ariana looks in the picture! wowow