19

Ariana's Pov

*2 & a half months later*

"Thank you for everything you've done for me." I give Mac a kiss and we continue walking around The Grove with our hands intertwined. I've been stressed out a lot lately with the whole divorce situation. Justin still refuses to give me the divorce and I've done everything I can to get him to sign it. Mac has been there for me throughout everything and he's done really sweet things that have made my heart happy. We've been dating for about two weeks now.

"Where do you want to go next?" Mac asks.
"I'm really in the mood for some fries with ranch and ice cream." I say, looking around for a food place.
"Cravings?" He says with a smile. Before he asked me to be his girlfriend I told him that I was pregnant and that Justin doesn't know about it. He was really happy for me and said that he would help me with anything that I needed. My stomach has grown more but I've been wearing oversized clothes,like I usually do anyway, so nobody has suspected anything.

"Wait, I need to go to the restroom." I quickly go in the restroom and do my business. As I walk out the restroom I bump into someone.
"I'm so sorr-." I look up and see Justin. "Oh, it's you." I turn to walk away but, Justin grabs my wrist. "What do you want?" I say annoyed.
"Is it true that you're dating Mac?" He asks with a hurt face.
"Yes it is true. I moved on just like you did, but you ran to her arms as soon as we seperated. On another note, I'm very happy with him." I say with a smile on my face. Justin furrows his eyebrows together not knowing what to say.
"Do you love him?" He looks at me in the eyes.
"Yes, I do." I look away, knowing that I don't feel that way towards Mac or at least not now.
"You're lying. I can see it in your face." He walks up closer to me. "Look me in the eye and tell me you love him." Justin wraps his arm around my back, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't need to tell you anything." I start to raise my voice trying to get out of his grip. "Let go of me Justin!"
"Justin!" I hear someone yell. He quickly lets go of me and I see Marissa standing in front of us.
"You have no right to know anything about my personal life." Who the hell does he think he is? We've both gone our separate ways. Why can't he understand that?
"Justin, why are you wasting time with her. Let's continue shopping for our baby boy." Marissa grabs him by the hand and smirks at me.

"Hey Ariana, I got you your fries and ice cream." Mac stops to look at all of us. I see Justin clench his jaw.
"Thanks babe. We should go home, I'm not feeling the vibe anymore." I turn to look at both of them and walk away. I'm not gonna lie it hurt me when Marissa mentioned their baby. They're going to have a boy.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! Shout out to AvanAkrayi59342 for giving me the idea for this chapter, thank you! ♡

Also, for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be very busy so there won't be updates for a while, but I will try my best to work on the story. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!!! (: ♡