13

Ariana's Pov

So many memories made together, laughs, hugs, kisses, birthdays, and holidays. I was never expecting this to happen. I grab a suit case, trying to fit as many clothes as possible before Justin arrives. My phone starts to ring and see that it's Alexa. She probably found out about what happened.
"Hey Alexa." I try to sound decent.
"Is it true what they're saying?"
"Yeah, is it okay if I come over?" I start to sob even more.
"Of course you can. You can sleep here if you want to."

"Ariana, babe." I hear Justin scream.
"Is that Justin?" Alexa asks.
"Yup. I have to go. I'll see you later, thank you." I hang up and start putting more clothes in the suitcase. As soon as I'm about to walk downstairs Justin stops me.
"You're leaving?" He looks down at the suitcase. "We need to talk about this."
"There's nothing to talk about, we both know what happened. You cheated on me and now she's pregnant!"
"I was drunk and I shouldn't have been drinking." Before he says anything else I interrupt him.
"That's right. You shouldn't have been drinking, but it was your choice and look what happened." I manage to get Justin out of the way so I can walk downstairs. I reach for the door handle, but Justin catches up to me and stands in front of the door.

"I don't care what those results say. That 'supposed' baby that she's carrying is not mine. Remember a couple months ago we were talking about having a baby? We were so happy just thinking about having one." I cry even more when he mentions about having a baby. Little does he know that I'm also pregnant, but he's not going to find out. So many things are going through my mind that I don't even know what to say anymore.
"I don't care how long it takes me, but I am going to prove to you that that baby is not mine. Mark my words."

It's so hard for me to think that the baby is not Justin's. The results clearly say it's his. My phone goes off and see that I have a text from an unknown number. I press my finger on the text and can't believe what I'm seeing.
"Are you still sure that baby is not yours?" I show Justin a picture of him and Marissa in bed together. "We're done." I take off my ring and give it to him.
"I'm not taking that." He shakes his head. "Please don't do this Ariana." I set my ring down on the table and walk away.
----------------

I arrive at Alexa's and Ryan's house, without saying anything she gives me a hug.
"I'm sorry all of this is happening. You can stay here however long you want." Alexa says.
"Thank you, it will only be a few days."
"You should take a shower, it will help calm you down. We'll talk about this later." My phone continues to ring. I have so many missed calls and texts from my mom, Frankie, nonna, Alfredo, Scooter, Brian and Scott, and Justin of course. I turn off  my phone not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

I nod my head. "A shower sounds good." Ryan helps me with my suitcase and sets it on top of the bed.
"If you need anything let us know." He says before walking out. I look at myself in the mirror, my makeup all ruined. I get in the shower letting the warm water hit my skin. After about 20 minutes I get out of the shower and put on a tank top and nike shorts. From so much crying my head feels like its about to explode. How could I be so happy one day then the next day depressed?

Hope you guys liked this update! ♡♡♡ Keep an eye for the next update...!