20

Ariana's Pov

Say you could turn me on
Boy, but that's about it
You can say what you wanna
But I wouldn't believe it
You could write all them songs
That's the game that you play
Tryna right all them wrongs
But you can't make me stay

I listen to one of my songs as I get ready. Alexa and I are hanging out today which is probably going to consist of us shopping, getting our nails done, and eating.

"Ariana!" I jump up and turn around to see Alexa.
"Jesus Christ Alexa. You scared the shit out of me." I put my hand over my chest and she just laughs.
"How's my nephew or niece? I can't wait you see you." She touches my belly. "And when are you going to tell Justin?" Alexa sits down on my bed with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I think I'm going to pull a Kylie Jenner." I face her and wait for her reaction. "I'll record what happens throughout my pregnancy and then post it on YouTube." Alexa starts to laugh, rolling around my bed. Was it really that funny?
"Oh my gosh, no." She says. "But seriously when are going to tell him?"
I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know when, soon maybe. Are you ready to go?" I ask changing the subject.
---------------

Justin's Pov

Now is a good opportunity to look through Marissa's stuff since she went grocery shopping. I open all her cabinets, shuffling her stuff around. Nothing. I look under her bed, under the matress and see an envelope. I grab it, not opening it yet and tuck it behind my back. I continue to look around in the room for anything that can prove that I didn't have sex with Marissa and that I'm not the father of her baby.

As I'm about to look in her closet I hear noises. I quickly get out of the room and see Marissa walking in with the groceries.
"You can't be carrying all that stuff. Let me help you." I act normal and bring the groceries into the kitchen.
"You're so sweet." She kisses me on the cheek. I have to make up an exuse to leave so I can see what's in the envelope.

"I won't be here for lunch, Ryan wants to talk to me about something important." I say.
"As long as it's not about Ariana. I'm fine with that." If she thinks I'm asking for her permission, she's completely wrong. I get in my car and call Ryan.

"Hello."
"Hey Ryan, I know we're not on good terms, but I really need to talk to you. Are you busy?" I ask. Ever since the whole situation happened he couldn't believe that I would do that to Ariana, especially with Marissa's baby being "proof".
"Uh, no not right now. Why?"
"Meet me at my house, I have something to show you." I hang up and start driving."

I've been staring at this envelope for about 20 minutes now, wondering what's inside it. I know Marissa is hiding something. I hear the doorbell ring and open the door for Ryan.
"Thank you for coming." Before I could say anything else Ryan interrups me.
"What is it that you need to show me?"
"I found this envelope under Marissa's mattress and I think this could be something that proves that I had nothing to do with her." He gives me a weird look, but gives in.
"What are you waiting for? Open it." I take a deep breath before opening it.

Here goes nothing.

Cliffhanger! Hope you guys liked this update! What do you think is in the envelope?