15

Ariana's Pov

"Wow." I say to myself as I look in the mirror. I put on a little bit of concealer under my eyes so I won't look as bad. I take a look at myself one more time in the mirror making sure that my 'disguise' makes me unrecognizable which consists of, an over sized hoodie, joggers, and sunglasses. As I reach the door my heart starts to beat faster. "Breathe in, breathe out." Before opening the door I can already picture so many paparazzi waiting outside, but I know that there isn't any. I get in my car and make my way to the studio.

I wanted to come to the studio to focus on music so I can take my mind off Justin. I have to be strong for my baby and myself.
"Hey." I walk up to Mac and give him a hug. "Thank you for coming."
"Sorry for everything that's happening." He hugs me back. I let go of Mac looking at the floor.
"That's why I wanted you to meet here." He gives me a confused look. "I want to focus on music again and this is selfish of me but do you think we could finish working on My Favorite Part?" He stood quiet. "I mean if your not comfortable with working on it yet, I totally un--------."
"Let's do it." He cuts me off. "Let's finish our song." Mac says with a smile on his face.

A few hours go by and we're finally done with My Favorite Part. This is such a great song, our fans are going to love it. I check the time on my phone and see that it's 6 o'clock and my stomach starts to grumble.
"Do you feel like eating a huge burger with fries on the side? Because I can sure eat one right now." Mac looks at me and starts to laugh.
"I was going to ask you the same thing."
"Great minds think alike." We walk to his car and he opens the passenger side for me, but before I get in he starts to say something.
"I could really go for a big mac right now." He says with a smirk. Did he really just do that? I start bursting out in laughter.
"That was a terrible pun." I look at him, but all I see is a blurry image. I wipe my eyes and hear Mac also laughing.

We arrive at a restaurant a few minutes later. Shortly after we sit at our table a waiter asks for our drinks and what we would like to eat.
"Gosh, time fries when you're having fun." I try to say with a straight face but fail. We both start to laugh and everyone stares at us.
"Are you trying to outpun me?" He says in a 'serious' tone. At this piont I'm crying for so much laughter. The waiter sets our food on the table and looks at us with a big smile.
"You two are such a cute couple." Mac and I look at each other not knowing what to say.
"Uh... We're just friends. Mac says and the waiter starts to get red. Without saying anything he turns around and walks away. We start to eat our food and talk about random things with a few puns. After finishing our food we walk back to Mac's car.

"Thank you so much for today. I had fun." I give him a hug before we get in his car.
"Don't mention it. We should hang out more." He says.
"Yeah, we should."

Sorry for not updating last week, my family came over for Thanksgiving and we were very busy. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! And I hope you liked this chapter (:
Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting! ♡