5

Ariana's Pov

"JUSTIN CAUGHT CHEATING ON ARIANA."

"JUSTIN'S NEW MYSTERY GIRL?"

"HAVE JUSTIN AND ARIANA CALLED IT QUITS?"

Everywhere the internet is filled with stories of us and this "mystery girl" who looks like she's in her mid twenties.
"Justin can you explain to me what this is?" I show him pictures of both of them laughing while holding hands at a coffee shop.

"Babe, you have nothing to worry about. She's just an old friend from middle school, before I was a player. Her name is Marissa. She saw me ordering a drink, came up to me and we talked about our lives and what we're up to. Yeah, we had a few laughs, but that's it." Justin tells me. I know deep down inside of me Justin wouldn't hurt me again even though he really didn't, but going through the pain and believing that he did and seeing the word cheating in all caps in front of me makes me think about it.

"Why are you guys holding hands?" I look back up at him.
"We were showing each other's rings. She's getting married in November and she's going to invite us to her wedding... Babe, I love you and only you. Paparazzi makes up and exaggerates stories just to get views sometimes." Although Justin's right, paparazzi can go way to far and they don't even think about what can happen between the families of celebrities, but that still doesn't make sense to me how they're holding hands. You can show someone a ring without holding that person's hand. I decide to ignore it, I trust Justin.

"I'm sorry, I know you won't hurt me. It's just I d----."
"You don't want to go through the pain again." He wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back with his hand. "And it's not going to happen." He whispers in my ear. "Now let's talk about something else because I don't want to see you sad, but first we have to shut down the rumors about us." Justin takes out his iphone, extending out his arm, ready to take a picture. I give him a kiss on the cheek, while Justin smiles big.

You are my today and all of my tomorrows.

I see him caption the picture as he posts it on instagram and instantly he starts receiving likes and comments. We hear a knock on the door making me jump.
"You guys ready? We have to get in the jet." Scooter opens the door.
"Wait, you're coming with me?" I ask Justin, excited to have him by my side a little longer.
"Yes, but when we land I'll have to catch another flight for my next show."
------------

The flight is silent than usual. As I lay my head on Justin's shoulder I can't stop thinking about that Marissa chick.
"Is everything alright, babe? You look worried." Justin lifts up my chin with his index finger.
"I'm just tired." I lied, but it was also the truth. He kisses me on the forehead and wraps his arms around me. So many questions are running through my head. If Marissa is engaged, why was she with Justin alone? Where is her fiancé? And I still don't understand how they were holding hands even though Justin explained it to me. They could show eachother their rings without holding hands. I don't want to ask him these questions because I don't want us to argue and I don't want us to be on bad terms while we're at our shows.

I don't know how I feel about this update, but I hope you guys like this chapter!  What do you guys think about Marissa?