23

Ariana's Pov

3 months and a half

Today's the day. I've finally decided to break up with Mac. I don't have any feelings for him and it's not fair for him to think that maybe one day we will be happy together.

"I should have told you a long time ago. I can't keep lying to you, it's better if we just stay friends. I thought being your girlfriend would help me develop feelings for you and I don't. I can't keep having you believe that maybe one day it will happen because it won't." I tell him lookkng at him in the eyes. He nods his head  and frowns.

"I understand. I always liked that about you, being honest." He smiles at me. "I should go. If you need anything, call me." Mac walks out closing the door behind him. Soon the door bell rings again.

"Mama! What are you doing here?" I give her a hug. It's been so long since I've seen her.
"I came to visit and spoil my grandchild." She says lifting her arms as she holds like 20 bags.
"Mom, there's still a few more months left for my baby to be born and I don't know what gender the baby is." I laugh looking through the bags and seeing the all the adorable baby clothes. I can't wait to be a mom.
----------------

Justin's Pov

I get home from work and hear a loud voice coming from the hallway.
"You obviously didn't try hard enough. Luckily, I still have him wrapped around my finger." I close the door loud enough on purpose making it seem that I just got home.

"Babe, you're back." Marissa walks towards me looking nervous. Who was that on the phone? Is there someone else who helped her get me into this situation?
"Is everything okay? You seem nervous." I ask her. She tucks her hair behind her ear and looks down at the floor.
"I'm not nervous. I have to go to the store, I'll be back." Marissa walks out clearly nervous.

Anyway, this gives me another chance to look for more proof. The only place left for me to look is in her closet.
"God please let this area have what I'm looking for." I put my hands together before searching it. Gosh, I will never understand why girls have so many clothes yet they say they have nothing to wear. I push through all the shoes and clothes, looking in the pockets of the sweaters and jackets. My only hope left is the top of the shelf like thing in the closet.

"What are you doing?" I close my eyes saying a lot of curse words in my mind. "I waiting for an explanation." I turn around and see Marissa with her arms crossed over her chest.

Oh shit Justin got caught! What do you think is gonna happen next???