10

Justin's Pov

For the past 10 minutes, I've been laying in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about when to tell Ariana about Marissa and how I should tell her.
"Justin I know somthing is wrong, you can tell me. I'm your wife." I turn to Ariana, a look of concern on her face.
"Good Morning babe." I give her a smile. Looks like I'm going to have to tell her now. I sit up on the bed and so does Ariana moving in front of me.

"A few days ago I went out with Ryan, we went to the club. We had a few drinks I had a little more and eventually I got drunk." I tell her about Marissa being there, when the girls were all over me and explain how I ended up in Marissa's house.

"Nothing happened between us." I look at her in the eyes.
"Next time you go to a club, be more responsible. I don't want you to end up in her house again. I tust you, but I don't trust her. Thank you for telling me." She pauses. "I also need to tell you something."

Ariana's Pov

"What is it?" Justin says.
"You know I was working with Mac Miller while on tour right?"
"Yeah." He nods his head.
"Well..he..."
"Did he kiss you? He knows that your married! I swear I'll call him out on social media." Justin starts to yell, interrupting me.
"Exactly, he knows that I'm married! Listen to me. He didn't kiss me. Mac was very honest with me. He told me that he likes me and that I'm married to a great guy and he has to respect that, but if he were to spend more time with me he wouldn't be able to contain himself, so Mac decided that we stop working on our song for a while so he can clear his mind."

"Wow, he really said that?"
I nod my head. "He's a really good friend of mine.. or I hope he still is. Please don't give him any hate." I get up from the bed. "Enough of these serious talks, let's go out to eat breakfast."
-----------------

We arrive at this beautiful café which in all honesty is great to take instagram pictures. Shortly after we arrive we order our food.
"Hey babe, can you take a picture of me." I stand in front of the white wall that has some green leaves on for decorations and some fake succulents off to the side, aesthetics. I do a couple of poses before our food arrives. Justin hands me my phone and I scroll through the amounts of pictures he took.
"Beautiful, as always." He says.

Once I see our food coming a huge smile is on my face. I hear Justin laugh. I look up to see what he's laughing at and see him on his phone.
"What's so funny?"
"Hold on." He says. He turns his phone around for me to see that he posted a picture of me on instagram looking down at my food smiling with the caption: I wish she looked at me the same way she looks at her food. I start to laugh.
"What the heck? How did I not notice you were taking a picture?"
"You w---."
"Hi Ariana. Hi Justin. I'm a huge fan of you guys and your music." A little girl about 7 or 8 years old comes up to us, interrupting Justin.

"Thank you." We both say.
"What's your name?" I ask her.
"Veronica." She says with a huge smile on her face.
"Well Veronica, your really pretty."
"Thank you. You know when I'm older I hope to marry a guy like Justin, someone caring, loving, funny, and cute." I giggle a little putting my hand over my mouth. She's the cutest thing ever.
"First focus on school. I know you're too young to have a boyfriend right now, but when you get older most boys can be immature and your parents nor us want you to get distracted from school by paying more attention to a boy." The way Justin is talking to her makes my heart so happy. I can't wait till we have children of our own.

"School first, then boys." Veronica nods her head.
"Do you want a picture with us?" I ask her. Her eyes quickly light up and nods her head. She turns around and signals a young woman who I'm guessing is her mom to come over.
"Can you take a picture of us Mom?" Justin and I say hi to her mom and go to the white wall. We both kneel down so that we're about Veronica's height and smile for the camera.
---------------

As I'm putting Halloween decorations around the house Justin wraps his arms around my waist and starts to kiss my neck. The feeling of his lips touching my neck made me shiver. It's been a while since we've been together.
"Let's go upstairs?" He whispers in my ear. I turn around to face him and jump up to wrap my legs around his torso.
"Let's go."

This chapter is longer than usual, but I hope you liked it!! We're getting closer to Marissa's wedding and some things are going down....