Chapter 5

Ghazt felt the cold air, he was shaking and even began to look pale again. He wasnt enjoying himself, but he did like the smell of the fresh air. Ghazt decided that it was time for him to gi back in, luckily bow was still asleep. He went back on his sleepover bed, and began to drift off to slumber. All the monsters were still out, and they were lucky to be out, because it began to snow, on plant island. The monsters enjoyed playing in the snow, evn though december was over, it was still winter for them. They threw snowballs and even built snowmen, but some stayed inside their homes, like punkleton who was asleep underground until october or when he accidentally wakes up on a random day. The day was perfect on plant island, but the other islands still were bad, cold island was covered in 1 meter of snow, air island looked like cold island, water island was frozen solid, and earth island lost its final flame. Things werent ok in the monster realm, as the weather was too cold for winter, it almost felt as if this was planned by someone. No one knew, they just waited for the cold to end, but to no avail it continued for another month. Ghazt felt better, and bow was happy to see him look better, although she wished to spend more time with him. She wanted to tell ghazt how she felt, but she feared that he might not like her the same way she did to him.