Chapter 17

Bowgart was rubbing her foot in pain after walking on the ambers without her shoes on. "Crap! I think i got a blister Ghazt." Ghazt and Bowgart had gone to Earth island to help Humbug out with soemthing, something he said was important. "I can carry you the rest of the way if you want Bow." "W-What? N-no its fine, I-Ill be fine." Bowgart grabbed her shoes and put them on, hissing at the pain. "You sure?" Bowgart sighed, and got on his back, "alright, just take me there half way until the pain stops." "ok" Ghazt began to walk, thinking about how light Bowgart was. He saw Humbugs house and put Bowgart down. "Alright, can you walk?" Bowgart walked with a smug look, annoying Ghazt a little bit, "hang on! Youve been fine this whole time!?" "no, it stopped hurting a couple of minutes ago. Teehee~" Ghatz glared at Bowgart and knocked on Humbug's door. "Yes youre here! Come on, this is thing is as important as keeping my Netflix !" Humbug dragged the two monsters into his house and led them to his basement, "here we are, this is the core of Earth Island." Ghazt and Bowgart admired the big orb of magma and fire glowing in front of them, but they noticed that it looked... Red, blood red. "Uh... Is it usually red?" asked Bowgart, "n-no, thats why i needed your help... Its over heating and if it overheats any more, Earth island will be nothing but Magma and Lava." "ok, but why did you need me and Bow?" "simple! It takes a duet of an Ethereal and Plant monster, but the duet has to match these notes." Humbug took out some papers and gave them to Bowgart and Ghazt, Ghazt looked at his notes and saw why he and Bowgart were the only ones to be able to play it. "My notes are Quick and Bowgart's are Slow and Melodious... No wonder anyone else could play them." "Exactly Ghazt. Bowgart do you mind starting the song? I need to go renew my Netflix, Crunchyroll, and Hulu accounts." Humbug left and the two friends sat in front of the Orb, staring at it. "You ready Ghazt?" "yeah..." Bowgart took out her Cello, and began to play the notes on the paper, while Ghatz took out his pearlss and began to play them as well. The monsters saw as the Core went from blood red, to dandelion yellow. Humbug returned and saw the Core had cooled down, "Thank you guys! I owe you alot, me and Tweedle tried and it made things worse, so i appreciate you guys helping me out." Ghazt and Bowgart left Humbugs house after the event, and Bowgart began to ask a very personal question to Ghazt. "Ghazt..." "yeah Bow?" "...do you think its possible for me to be in a relationship?" Ghazt froze, and began to sweat nervously. "Well, yeah. I mena who wouldnt want to be with you?" Bowgart giggled and thanked Ghazt for his advice, meanwhile, Tweedle was staring from a far. "Hee hee~ those two are going to be together no matter what. Thanks for the help Humbug, i cant believe they thought that lamp was the Core!" "yeah... Reebro isnt happy about me taking her lamp so... Im just going to leave you with your OTP, and give my girlfriend her lamp back." Humbug flew away back to his house, leaving Tweedle alone once again. "Well, atleast Bow finally showed interest in getting into a relationship... Now i need to get them closer, starting with Ghazt."

Carl: Shhhhhh... Do you hear that?... Thats the sound of forgiveness
Me: thats the sound of people yelling about the cliffhanger Carl
Carl: that is what forgiveness sounds like... Screaming and then silence.