Chapter 8

The moon gave of a nice warm glow as the monsters of cold island sat in their homes. Tweedle was posting gossip on her Singbook account, only to get an angry report from Spunge. "Tweedle, i do not appreciate the way youre spreading rumors about me having diabetes, its not funny, please stop." Tweedle ignored it, continuing her job as the newspaper writer. She didnt enjoy this job, she loved it. She always hid in bushes, trees, and sometimes underground, making sure that no one knew she was there. She had writers block, and needed to find some juicy topics, she realized that Bowgart had been acting strangely whenever Ghazt was around, and she took a hot air balloon to plant island to speak with Bowgart about this. Meanwhile, Bowgart was with Ghazt in his house, playing cards. "Hmmm... Do you have a C#?" "Go Phangler" the two friends were interrupted by a knock at Ghazt's door. "Hi Bow~ why are you in Ghazt's house?" Bowgart just rolled her eyes in annoyment, she liked Tweedle, but she didnt like the way she spread rumors across islands and the monster universe. "Tweedle, not today. Im hanging out with Ghazt, so could you please leave me alo-" Tweedle interrupted her by pulling out her phone, and taking a picture of Bowgart in Ghazt's house. "HeHeHeHe, this will be a great story~ Bowgart has a crush on Ghazt!~" Ghazt spat out his drink, and Bowgart began to blush madly, "W-What! N-no i dont! Tweedle t-thats not t-true!" Ghazt began to feel a little disappointed at these words, believing what Bowgart had said was true. "Oh come on Bowgart. Please~" Bowgart glared at Tweedle, and Tweedle already knew what happened when Bow was mad. "Alright, can you and Ghazt atleast help me find a good story for this weeks newspaper?" Ghazt and Bow agreed, and they went off looking for stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had passed quickly, and they hadnt found any good stories to use. The only one is that Humbug uses nectar as a way to deal with stress, but everyone knew that. "Oooohh... What am i going to do?" Bow looked at Tweedle, and asked Ghazt if he could step outside of Tweedle's house for a minute. He found this as an opportunity to get a snack from Dandidoo's Shop, so he walked to the little shop. Bowgart began to speak with Tweedle, "Okay Tweeds, what im about to tell you CANNOT leave this room... Ok?" Tweedle nodded, listening closely with her eyes gliting with curiosity, "Tweeds... I... I have a crush... On Ghazt..." Tweedle began to squeal in excitement, but knew she couldnt use this story for the newspaper. "But why did you tell me this if im not allowed to use it?" Bow gave her the idea of making a shipping section where monsters shipped two other monsters to make a couple. "Thats... An amazing idea Bow! Thanks!" Tweedle began to write ships that would work well, as Bowgart began to walk out. Bowgart met up with Ghazt, who was eating Paki's out of a bag. "What? I couldnt help my cravings." Bowgart giggled and the two friends headed back to Plant island, Ghazt thinking deeply about what Bowgart said about her liking him, 'Dammit Ghazt! You cant like her, she doesnt like you! You should just give up!' Ghazt continued to think, and even thought about Bow lying to Tweedle to get her off their backs. But he soon neglected this idea, he still liked her, but he had small doubts about him and her being in a relation ship, infact he still wanted to make music with her and to hang out. He just couldnt act all lovey dovey with her, and that upset him. Bowgart thought the same things, doubting a relationship with Ghazt, she knew that even if she liked him, he probably thought of them as friends only. Both monsters continued to have their thoughts, but stopped as soon as they landed on Plant island. "Well, see ya later Ghazt." Ghazt waved goodbye to Bow as she went back home to rest, while Ghazt went home and thought of a way to get her to like him.