Chapter 18

The day was cloudy, gloomy, and humid. Bowgart was cutring her horns to get a new cello due to her old one breaking, "ok... OW!!!" everyone on Plant island heard Bowgart's yelp of pain, and knew what she was doing, because this was the fifth time this year she has cut her horns. "Ok that hurt... OW!!!" Bowgart heard a knock on the door, "just a second! Alright... OW!!! Im coming!" Bowgart opened the door to find Tweedle at it, chuckling at the chisel that was stuck to her horn. "Haha... Can you help me out with this?" "sorry Bow, im not a specialist with horns, i came to tell you that theres going to be a lot of wind during the rain today." "alright... OW!!!" Tweedle stared at Bowgart trying to cut her horn off, but failing ultimately. "Have you tried asking for help from someone who was strong?" "no, but ill ask if i cant get this stupid horn off... OW!!!" "ok then, see ya later." Tweedle got in her balloon and headed home, the wind beginning to pick up uts speed. "Yeesh, this is painful! Maybe Ghazt can help..." Bowgart walked to Ghazt's house, and she got wierd looks from other monsters about the chisel still stuck in her horn. Bowgart knocked on the door, and was greeted by Ghazt, "Hey Bo- uh... Why is there a..." "im trying to get a new cello alright Ghazt, think you can help me?" Ghazt thought for a minute, and remembered when he helped Grumpyre remove his horns when they got too big. "Alright, come in." Bowgart sat in a chair, and felt Ghazt rub her horns with something, "What are you doing?" "putting some dandelion essence on your horns, it helps stop the pain." after putting the odd yellow substance, Ghazt began to pull out the Chisel, hurting Bowgart very little. "Eeeeh... That stings Ghazt!" "There! Phew... The chisel is out, now we need to-" "Ghazt! Why is my horn bleeding!" Ghazt saw as blood began to drip out of the indent Bowgart had left in the horn with the chisel. "Oh crap! I think you hit a very low part of the horn, dont worry i have some more essence for that." Ghazt grabbed a jar full of blue liquid, "what is that?" "this is worm juice, its just worm spit. It stops bleeding, but itll feel funny for a second." Ghazt put the Essence on the bleeding, and it stopped, but it caused Bowgart to chuckle a bit. "That feels tiklish Ghazt! HAHAHAHA!" Ghazt calmed her down, and grabbed the chisel once again. "Ok Bow, this will hurt a bit, like scratching your skin pain." Ghazt began to chisel off the horn, as Bowgart gritted her teeth in pain. She felt relief once she heard the thud of the first horn, and was even more relieved after the second. "There we go! Here Bow." Ghazt handed her the horns, but before she left she noticed the odd sound of wind and pouring. "Guess ill have to wait for it to calm down outside... You wouldnt happen to have some string would you?" Ghazt looked through his shelfs and boxes, and found a roll of string. "Here you go Bow, hey your horns grew back." "yeah, they dont stay short for long, they grow back immediately." after Bowgart finished building her new cello, she began to play test it, and she noticed Ghazts ears wiggling in an odd fashion. "Ghazt? Are you ok?" "hmm? Oh my ears! Yeah they do that when they hear a noise i like." Bowgart blushed and began to walk outside to find the rain had calmed down a bit, but the wind was still strong. "See ya Ghazt, thanks for the help." Ghazt sayd his farewell to Bowgart, and sat down to think, 'heh... Shes so adorable when she needs help... Maybe i should ask her out... But she probably hates me... Guess i shouldnt hope too much.' Ghazt fell asleep, still thinking about her, and how he could be with her.

I know people like to start a book about romance and immediately at around chapter 3 or 4, get to the whole kissing and relationship with the main characters thing. Well im not like those people, i dont just go for the kill like jason voorhees, i play with my kill like freddy kreuger. In other words i like to mess with you guys 😈.