Chapter 26

Bowgart sat at home, reading a book. Ghazt was drawing at his home. The two of them werent lovey dovey, but they were still together, all because of what happened ten weeks ago. Tweedle had freaked out after Bowgart told her about their relationship, while everyone else congratulated them. They hung out every once in a while, trying to not to end up like Kayna and Noggin, making out every minute or cuddling every day. The day was gray, due to the fact that hurricane season was approaching (belive it or not, its starting up over here in the Sunshine State IRL) and Bowgart had begun to get tired. She closed her book, and headed to her bed where she went on her laptop to go on SingBook. She saw that the weather was going to be stormy for the week, and she got a bit worried. Even though storms didnt terrify her, she was still a bit uncomfortable around them, she called Ghazt, asking him if he wanted to hang out her house. When he got there, the rain had started, along with some thunder and wind. "Im taking a guess that your not completely over your fear of storms Bow." "yeah... Theyre just to much for me, the wind, the flashes, the crashes. It gives me paranoia." Ghazt got next to her and hugged her. "Its ok Bow, the storm cant hurt you if you live inside a mushroom... Why do you live inside a mushroom?" "i didnt choose to live here, my great great great grandfather did." "good point. I can stay here until the storm ends alright?" Bowgart twiddled with her fingers, biting her lip a bit. "Well... Ive been thinking about it Ghazt, and... I thought maybe we could share a house..." Ghazt rubbed his chin, "i dont know Bow... I mean, Kayna and Noggin live in one house but... Do you think we should?" Bowgart kept on thinking, and came to a conclusion. "I have an idea, after hurricane season ends, we can move in together. Deal?" Ghazt hugged Bowgart once more, "deal. Oh, looks like theres a weather update... Crap, looks like itll be like this for the entire month." "atleast we can spend it with each other every once in a while." "yeah... I love you Bow." "i love you too Ghazt."