Chapter 20

The group arrived to The Continent, and found that it was fine. Unlike the boiling temperatures in the other islands, The Continent felt normal, though a bit warmer than usual. "Alright, its still a bit hot, but the cold section is probably fi- OH COME ON!!!" Tweedle screamed, staring at the now crowded Cold area. "There goes our plans... Can we go back for ice cream?" Bowgart and Tweedle glared at Ghazt, making him take his words back. "Alright alright... I guess we can look somewhere else... How about cloud island?" "Ghazt, i hope you realize that Cloud island is RIGHT NEXT TO THE FREAKING SUN!!!" "Geez louise Tweedle, how about Space island?" "sorry to say Ghazt, space doesnt change your temperature." "Dangit Bow! Couldnt you have given me that one?! Lets go to Cave then!" Ghazt began to stomp towards the portal, the girls following him. "Hey Tweedle, is it me or is Ghazt a little... Grumpier than usual." "yeah i noticed that too, i guess the heat is getting to him." Ghazt opened the portal, and lead the girls into Cave island. "Huh, guess Cave was a good idea." The monsters felt cool in the underground Cavern. "Yeah it feels much better down here, Bow youve been here before... Right?" Tweedle asked Bowgart, "well... Kind of, i came here once because my mother had decided to speak with Yelmut's grandmother, and i played some music here with some other monsters, who now live on Continent and visit these other islands." Bowgart opened her bag and began to take out her laptop, along with Tweedle and Ghazt. After an hour passed the three friends began to get bored, "welp im bored." "you guys dont think the heat stopped do you?" Bowgart asked in a worried tone, "probably, it is night time after all, lets go check." the monsters went through the portal to be greeted by heavy rain and lightning. "COME ON!!! THREE DAYS!!! THREE FREAKING DAYS!!! I HATE YOU WEATHER!!!" Bowgart and Ghazt backed away from Tweedle who was screaming and began to curse under her breath. "Whoah! Calm down Tweeds, come on lets just get into the balloon and leave." the monsters ran to the balloon and began to left, but lightning struck more and more, scaring Bowgart into submission. "Bow! Its alright, dont cry, were here for you." Ghazt cuddled with Bowgart once they were inside the balloon, and Tweedle had the urge to fan girl. Tweedle kept in her inner fan girl thinking 'oh gosh, dont freak out Tweedle, dont freak out Tweedle'. The crew screamed as lightning began to get close to the balloon, dangerously close. Lightning struck the balloon, as the crew began to fall down wards into the bottom of the world. "GAAHH!!! GHAZT IF WE DONT MAKE IT I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT I-" Bowgart didnt finish her sentence, as the balloon finally crashed into the hard ground, leaving the group unconscious. The rain continued to pour as lightning and thunder kept on going, leaving the group soaking wet in the unknown depths below.

CliffHanger!!! I love torturing you guys!!!