Chapter 14

Ghazt carried Bowgart to her house, and left to see what the Glowbes were doing. He was approached by Red, "Hey Ghazt, you here for the ceremony?" Ghazt was Puzzled, "Ceremony? For what?" Red gestured him to follow, and he lead Ghazt to the castle where all the Glowbes were waiting for The Boss monsters to appear. All five monsters showed up, and began the speech, "ok, due to many votes from 'CERTAIN' creatures, the Glowbes are from now till the day Music stops, to be considered Monsters, Congratulations Glowbes, i guess you earned this." the Glowbes cheered and shined bright. Everyone who was at the ceremony (some monsters were still awake for this) closed their eyes from the bright light. "Welp, i guess you can all go home now, welcome to the monster realm Glowbes, im going to bed." "me too" "ditto" "snore" "yawn" all five bosses headed back to their respective islands, and Ghazt still wasnt tired at all, infact he felt active. Ghazt said goodbye to Red and headed home, but noticed the rather humid air feeling. Once he got home, he also noticed Tweedle waiting for him under his porch. "Hi Tweedle, did you need something?" "Well... Im sure you noticed the humid temperature right now... Right?" Ghazt nodded, and began to realize what she was meaning, "its going to rain isnt it?" "not just any rain Ghazt, its a storm." Tweedle looked worried, and Ghazt knew exactly why, remembering something Bowgart told him when they were trick-or-treating on the first halloween of plant island with the new generation of monsters, "im not scared of anything Ghazt... Well..." "well what?" "ive always been afraid of storms, just the lightning and wind hitting the walls is a terrifying thought... Its a good thing a storm hasnt hit in over a year heh heh!" there hasnt been a storm since the big one after the first generation left, but it still rained every once in a while, but now they knew they had to help Bowgart out. "When does the storm start Tweeds?" it began to rain slowly, and thunder could be heard from the distance. "It starts right now Ghazt, this is why i wanted to talk with Bow, but she was asleep." they were interrupted by lightning and sounds of crying coming from Bowgart's house. "Oh crap! Come on Tweedle we need to-" "sorry Ghazt but i need to head back to cold island, Mammot got his head stuck between to logs again. Take care of Bowgart." Tweedle ran through the rain and ran towards one of the balloons, heading to cold island. The wind grew stronger and lightning struck every few minutes. "Gah! I need to go help Bow!" Ghazt ran to Bowgarts house and immediately ran inside to find Bowgart crying under her blanket. "Bow, Bow, im here. Calm down, its just a storm alright." Bowgart took her blanket off her head, and she began to wiper her tears away. "Sorry for being a baby Ghazt, how did you know to come her so late at night?" Ghazt explained his chat with Tweedle, and how he remembered her fear. "Im so scared Ghazt, im sorry for being scared of some wind and lightning." Bowgart hugged Ghazt tightly, and he did the same, "Hey Bow, Wanna know what im afraid of?" "What?" "heh, its really funny, im afraid of spiders." Bowgart chuckled at that, she thought of the irony since Ghazt is friends with Arakulele. She fell asleep again, and Ghazt held her in his arms, he layed her down on her bed and he realized the storm had calmed down to rain and thunder only. He didnt want to leave her, but he wanted her to get over her fear as well. He walked out of her house, and began to run through the rain, noticing that the thunder continued. When he got home, he felt tired, and heard more and more thunder, making him worry even more for Bowgart. "Im sure shes fine, shes probably fast asleep right now." Bowgart slept through the night as the storm calmed down, but the thunder and rain continued, surprisingly though, she continued to sleep peacefully, with no interruptions, and Ghazt did too.

Needed to say, the Glowbes were recently named and considered monsters officially by BBB! Yay! Thats why the bosses celebrated for them... Though like everyone, they didnt care much.