Chapter 7

Ghazt and Bowgart where sitting in the hot air balloon, talking. "...So i told Tweedle, 'you better not tell Pie or else (Pie is the pink Thumpie, Thum is the brown one.)' but she told Pie that furcorn had a small thing for her." Ghazt laughed along with Bowgart, "thats why i dont tell her things anymore, say where are we going?" Ghazt explained that the balloon would land them on a floating island that no one knew but him. "Over there, thats the island i go to everyday i wanna play my music." Bowgart began to freak out in her mind 'oh my gosh, Ghazt is gonna let me hear his music, he never wants to play in front of other monsters' Ghazt landed the balloon on the small wood dock he built on the lush island. "Here we are, did you bring your instrument?" Bowgart nodded, pulling out her Cello, (monster who play big instruments can shrink them down, like pokeballs.) "well..." Ghazt pulls out his pearls from his sweater's pockets, "... I guess you can hear me play and join me if you want..." Bowgart sat on a log placing her cello near her, and Ghazt let his pearls float in the air, "Ok... I never played in front of anyone... Here goes nothing..." Ghazt tapped the orbs one by one, tapping and sliding them around, making a keyboard like sound. Bowgart sat their in astonishment, she had never heard a sound like that, not even wubbox's sounds compared to Ghazt's. Soon, Bowgart began to play her parts, not knowing that noggin had accidentally fallen asleep in one of the boxes inside the balloon. "Huh? Oh cool! Ghatz you sound amazing!" Noggin yelled at Ghazt, causing Ghazt to scream and drop the orbs on the ground, turning them back into pearls. "Oh crap... Sorry Bow, Noggin scared me..." Bow glared at Noggin, "its fine Ghazt, i loved playing music with you, lets go back to plant island. Oh and Noggin, im telling Clamble." Noggin began to shake, thinking about what Clamble, his older-adoptive brother was going to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghazt and Bowgart had gone to their houses, Bow playing her Cello and Ghazt fixing his cracked Pearls. Ghazt now knew that Bowgart wasnt just another monster or friend, he knew that he loved her. She knew that she loved him, its only a matter of time before the two of them admit their feelings, and who knows, maybe it will happen sooner...