Chapter 25

Ghazt walked up to the tree on the hill. He remembered the hill for a very special event that happened when he was only 9. He sat down under the tree but was surprised to see Bowgart was there as well, "B-Bow? What are you doing here?" "i was trying to find you in the crowd. Guess you were trying to do the same right?" "yeah... I remember this hill." "i do too, its where i met you."

8 years earlier

Ghazt colored in his coloring book, enjoying his time on the new island his father had brought him to. He was worried, because his dad had told him that he would be leaving, and that he needed to talk with an old friend. Ghazt continued to color when he heard someone walk behind him. "Thats a pretty drawing." Ghazt turned around and saw a girl, who looked like she was 8 years old. "Thanks" "my name's Bowgart! Whats yours?" "im Ghazt, why are you here?" "i live here silly! My mommy is talking with someone else, he looks like you." "then shes probably talking with my daddy." Ghazt and Bowgart continued to speak with each other, until Ghazt heard his father calling to him. "Sorry Bowgart, i have to go now. Dont worry though, my daddy said that were moving here. Ill see you later." "yeah see ya soon Ghazt."

Back to the present

Ghazt teared up a bit, realizing that the same day that he met Bowgart, was the same the day his father had left him. "You fine Ghazt? Youre tearing up a bit." "yeah... Im just remembering..." the two of them stood in silence as they saw the boat with Kayna and Noggin headed to the center of the lake. Bowgart shifted and faced Ghazt, "G-Ghazt, i need to tell you something..." Bowgarts heart began to beat fast, as she moved her hand to Ghazt's hand. "Ghazt... Youve been my friend for a long time, and today is the day i change our friendship." Ghazt got worried, because he thought she was going to end their friendship, but he was wrong. Bowgart leaned in and kissed Ghazt, she closed her eyes as Ghazt stood still in shock. "I... I like you Ghazt... Alot." Ghazt blushed and kissed Bowgart once again, just in time to see the fireworks go off. They turned around to see the fireworks, as they held hands, knowing both of their dreams had finally come true.